Preorder time on the 30th?

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks like it wasn't midnight EST. Site is still up, so that means it isn't getting hammered like crazy. I think I'll just head to bed and preorder in the morning. I doubt it'll sell out before 8AM.

Hungryman204

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys this is my first post, but Ive been around the forums for a bit ever since I was interested in WP7. Its 12:40 Eastern and there is still no word... My guess is either 3 am eastern or around 8 am tomorrow

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys this is my first post, but Ive been around the forums for a bit ever since I was interested in WP7. Its 12:40 Eastern and there is still no word... My guess is either 3 am eastern or around 8 am tomorrow

dont know whats up with the non preorder page but it seems only those with upgrades can pre order

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
dont know whats up with the non preorder page but it seems only those with upgrades can pre order

I'm eligible for an upgrade but I still don't see any option to preorder, either on the Lumia page or through the "Upgrade my Phone" page. Is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to be looking?

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm eligible for an upgrade but I still don't see any option to preorder, either on the Lumia page or through the "Upgrade my Phone" page. Is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to be looking?

When it becomes available for pre-order, it will show up on the att.com/lumia page. Keep an eye out there. I noticed that the AT&T press release stated for business customers, pre-orders would start in the afternoon, but no mention of precisley when today pre-orders would start for personal wireless consumers.

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
It's 7:38 AM in the Eastern Time Zone. I just tried to upgrade and got a message that read "We are upgrading our online account management system right now". Hope this means 8:00 AM.

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Just chatted with AT&T

Please wait for a chat agent to respond. Your current wait time is ?0? minutes.

You are now chatting with 'Rolando C.'

Rolando C.: Welcome to AT&T Premier Support. I am reading your question and will be right with you.

Rolando C.: Although you may have provided this information, may I please confirm your full name and the wireless number you?d like to discuss today?

thomas: thomas........ xxx xxx-xxxx

Rolando C.: Okay. Thank you for the information.

Rolando C.: I understand that you want to preorder the new Nokia Lumia. Is this correct Thomas?

thomas: yes

Rolando C.: I'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

thomas: thank you

Rolando C.: Regarding your concern, AT&T is scheduled to launch the Nokia Lumia 900 in matte Black and Cyan color variants on April 8th, 2012 with availability to all channels. Both colors of the Lumia 900 will be available for pre-order beginning March 30th. Customers who place their pre-order prior to 3pm CST on April 5th will begin to receive their devices on April 6th, 2012. Sellers should select ?free shipping? when placing a customer order. A White color variant is scheduled to become available for sale in ABHS channels beginning May 5th.

Rolando C.: Do you have any questions regarding the information we discussed today?

thomas: Yes, how do I pre order? It says in your info it starts today.

Rolando C.: Okay. I understand your concern Thomas.

Rolando C.: You can preorder this phone on your online at 3 PM today Thomas.

thomas: thank you

Rolando C.: Have I resolved your concern today?

thomas: I hope so

Rolando C.: We value your feedback! Please take a moment to complete our customer satisfaction survey at the end of the chat by clicking 'close' instead of 'X'.

Rolando C.: Thank you for choosing AT&T Premier Support. We appreciate your business.

Chat session has been terminated by the chat agent.

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
When it becomes available for pre-order, it will show up on the att.com/lumia page. Keep an eye out there. I noticed that the AT&T press release stated for business customers, pre-orders would start in the afternoon, but no mention of precisley when today pre-orders would start for personal wireless consumers.

nooooo I am always sent to the premier website. That means I won't get to upgrade till this afternoon. See above for my thoughts on AT&T.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Rolando C.: Regarding your concern, AT&T is scheduled to launch the Nokia Lumia 900 in matte Black and Cyan color variants on April 8th, 2012 with availability to all channels. Both colors of the Lumia 900 will be available for pre-order beginning March 30th. Customers who place their pre-order prior to 3pm CST on April 5th will begin to receive their devices on April 6th, 2012. Sellers should select ?free shipping? when placing a customer order. A White color variant is scheduled to become available for sale in ABHS channels beginning May 5th.

Interesting that they're giving out the April 6th date as part of their canned response. I assume this means for online preorders?

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Rolando C.: You can preorder this phone on your online at 3 PM today Thomas.

I wonder if that means CST, she refers to CST in her canned response about the Nokia Lumia release.

ni_ck85

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just preordered the cyan blue lumia 900 at my local store here in Daytona Beach, FL.

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss