Online Pre-Order is Live!

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you are going to pre-order in the store, you HAVE to have a credit/debit card. You cannot pay cash. That is what I was told by the rep who helped me with the pre-order. I would imagine this is the case at all AT&T stores.

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi! new guy here. moving out from iOS. I'm having trouble doing the preorder online. I chat with a representative. I thing this is only happening to people with unlimited data plan on iPhone.

Not sure why you're having trouble. I too have an iPhone with an unlimited plan and everything went well for me. When selecting the data plan, I simply chose the Unlimited Personal Data for LTE Phones option ($30, same price as my current unlimited) and I was on my way.

ratfester

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered as an upgrade via premier and it didn't even ask about my plan. Will my iPhone unlimited plan be carried over to the Unlimited LTE?

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why you're having trouble. I too have an iPhone with an unlimited plan and everything went well for me. When selecting the data plan, I simply chose the Unlimited Personal Data for LTE Phones option ($30, same price as my current unlimited) and I was on my way.

I chose the same plan....

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping that Visual Voicemail will work out of the box since I selected that plan. I don't want to waste time calling 611 and talking to an AT&T rep to get it activated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise