Online Pre-Order is Live!

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
im trying to figure out how I can upgrade my family plan line...
its not working..

wait, says current customers below the price..

will try it now

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
and its allowing off contract!!!!!

Sweet. Can you let us know how you did that? I went to the page where it allows you to preorder, and clicked on the upgrade button below and had to log into my account. When I click to upgrade within my account, I can't find the lumia. It does have a bunch of messages telling me I'm not qualified for an Iphone upgrade yet, but I can get a reduced discount Iphone upgrade.....

edit: Disregard... i just had to try agian. I'm on a premier account so maybe something was lagging. What's even better is that it says arrival on or before 4/6 right on the page! Check the attachment to this message for the text.

Last edited:

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Sweet. Can you let us know how you did that? I went to the page where it allows you to preorder, and clicked on the upgrade button below and had to log into my account. When I click to upgrade within my account, I can't find the lumia. It does have a bunch of messages telling me I'm not qualified for an Iphone upgrade yet, but I can get a reduced discount Iphone upgrade.....

edit: Disregard... i just had to try agian. I'm on a premier account so maybe something was lagging. What's even better is that it says arrival on or before 4/6 right on the page! Check the attachment to this message for the text.

I went into upgrade under the check out button picked my phone number and it gave me the off contract price. it did say that off contract wont have the sim and you have to go to AT&T store to get it though but who cares! I got it in black with the zagg invisisheild and then ordered a boxware case from amazon for work!

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
CYAN Preordered here!

I had the nokia bumper case in my cart as well.. with the 40% off business discount ($12 total) and it said the phone wont ship until both items are in stock... so i removed the case and will order it in a separate order...

Now here is the bad thing...

Im in afghanistan with my old Iphone 3gs... can my wife do the activation for me at home or in an att store?

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Pre-order is down EDIT: (for upgrades that is)

..."There was a problem with your request.
P1073: We're sorry, but we are experiencing a temporary system error that prevents us from processing your upgrade online. For assistance, please call customer service at 1-888-867-4384.

May be looking good for Nokia and WP7. I haven't seen this since the last iPhone launch.

Last edited:

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Pre-order is down

..."There was a problem with your request.
P1073: We're sorry, but we are experiencing a temporary system error that prevents us from processing your upgrade online. For assistance, please call customer service at 1-888-867-4384.

May be looking good for Nokia and WP7. I haven't seen this since the last iPhone launch.

Wow thank God I got mine in!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bimbojr1

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi! new guy here. moving out from iOS. I'm having trouble doing the preorder online. I chat with a representative. I thing this is only happening to people with unlimited data plan on iPhone.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Natalie Tasse'

Natalie Tasse: Good afternoon Joel.

Natalie Tasse: How may I help today?

Joel Rodriguez: Hi, Im having trouble upgrading to the lumia 900 cyan. I currently have a iphone 4 with unlimited data plan

Natalie Tasse: I am sorry to hear this. Are you receiving a message in regards to having to select a data plan?

Joel Rodriguez: when I try to place the order. the checkout button appears grey

Joel Rodriguez: yes

Natalie Tasse: I will be happy to assist. Please allow myself a moment to duplicate the steps you have taken to allow myself to describe what needs to be selected to allow the order to go through. I will be right back.

Joel Rodriguez: thanks

Natalie Tasse: I do show that you are attempting to pre-order this phone. I am currently on the same page you are on now. I am reviewing the features as we need to be able to select to update the iphone unlimited data plan to a smart phone unlimited data plan. One moment please.

Joel Rodriguez: ok

Natalie Tasse: Joel, I am not showing the option to request an update on your data plan online. I am looking for a work around.

Natalie Tasse: Joel. I am contacting a department for the online team to see if I were to direct you to call them if they can pre-order the phone. I am also filing a case to have this issue corrected with the website as it will not allow us to complete the order. One moment please.

Joel Rodriguez: thanks

Natalie Tasse: Joel, I am sorry the online website is the only area to have this phone ordered. As the option for the data plan is not being made available to you, it would be the same with others attempting to order the phone.

Natalie Tasse: I have to file an urgent case to inform a specialized team of this online issue who will then contact you within 24 hours to advise the issue was worked on and the order can be placed.

Natalie Tasse: May I have a contact number for my colleagues to reach you once this issue is corrected to advise to process the order?

Joel Rodriguez: ok, Even if a try to pre order thru a store I would have the same issue?

Joel Rodriguez: 787 306 3315

Natalie Tasse: You may attempt to pre-order with the store as their systems are different. However I will continue to file this information, just in case if the store was not able to assist we are already in the process of corrected the online ordering issue.

Natalie Tasse: One moment please.

Natalie Tasse: I have filed the information for my colleagues with the urgent cases team to start working on this issues as soon as possible. As mentioned you will be reached within 24 hours. You may still attempt to pre-order in store, I may recommend to call the store first to ensure they are not running in the same issue.

Natalie Tasse: Have I resolved this concern for you today?

Joel Rodriguez: yeap, thanks for the help

Natalie Tasse: You are very welcome Joel. Is there anything else I can help with today?

Joel Rodriguez: nope, thanks

Natalie Tasse: Please be aware that you will be able to access support for all your mobile devices for how to's, manuals and troubleshooting tips on our website by highlighting Support, then click on Wireless, then click on learn more under Phone/Device Learning Center. Select your device from the list. Then select the option you wish to review.

Natalie Tasse: It was my pleasure chatting with you today. We value you as a customer with AT&T and we appreciate your business. Thank you for visiting AT&T Live Support Chat. Please click the close button to end your session. A customer satisfaction survey will automatically appear that will allow you to rate your chat experience with myself and we appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day.

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs