04-09-2012 11:11 AM
53 123
tools
    Im wondering the same thing, although i havent had any data problems. Odd thing: Both "Network Setup" and "Nokia Music" do not show up in the Nokia Collections section of the market place.
    I read that Nokia Music on only available in markets where Zune is not present. So we are out of luck or lucky depending on your standpoint. But I haven't heard anything about "Network setup" and obviously people here in the forum that are reps have access.
    04-09-2012 10:29 AM
    My wife and I both got Lumia 900s on Friday. Her phone has not experienced any problems with data. My phone lost its data connection (except when on WiFi) yesterday. I started an online chat with AT&T customer care yesterday evening. I mentioned all of the possible fixes that I have read in these forums regarding potential provisioning problems or needing to do a master reset. The customer care guy was baffled. Everything on AT&T's end looked correct to him...at first.

He found that I had somehow been put on a $45 a month unlimited LTE data plan, when I was supposed to be an a $30 a month unlimited LTE data plan. There was no difference in the service on the two plans, just a different SKU. He fixed that for me and then had me do a master reset of the phone (which sucked because I had finally gotten everything set back up the way I wanted it). Once the plan was changed and I did the master reset, everything was back to normal.

I would like to get my hands on that Network Setup app though, in case this ever happens again and I might be able to fix it on my own.
    04-09-2012 10:49 AM
    Not sure why they took the Network Setup app down. Very frustrating. It was just there a couple of weeks ago, as I downloaded it for my Lumia 800. I want to buy a 900 and use it with Red Pocket (an AT&T MVNO) so I that I don't have to pay double each month for comparable plans. It's working perfectly with my 800, but that's because I was able to manually change the MMS settings using Network Setup App.

I guess I'll just stick to my 800. Very happy with it anyway (ideal size). Only thing it lacks is the front-facing camera, though Skype and Tango both support the main camera now.
    04-09-2012 11:11 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD