Lte data plan

Jackal1969

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Quick question.... I preordered the Nokia 900 yesterday. I currently have the unlimited data plan (iPhone) The AT&T rep informed me that I will continue to maintain the unlimited data plan with my new Nokia.

Does this sound correct?

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
yes, you will.. i got the titan from an iphone and it continued... Make sure you call and verify the day you activate it though, and also check to make sure Visual Voicemail is working when you activate it. If it isnt, they forgot to put you on the Unlimited LTE data plan (needed for visual voicemail).

Jackal1969

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T rep also informed me about their policy on throttling. He said with your iPhone we throttle @ 3 gig, with your new Nokia 900 throttling starts @ 5 gig

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I realize that AT&T takes a lot of heat on the forums.... But consider me happy with their treatment of me on my UPGRADE!

People jump on At&t because its the cool thing to do. They have been the best mobile experience for me. I have had all carriers at one time or another and I will not leave at&t

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
People jump on At&t because its the cool thing to do. They have been the best mobile experience for me. I have had all carriers at one time or another and I will not leave at&t

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Exactly... AT&T isn't as bad as every one is making them out to be.

When the iPhone came out, their network was crushed! So they impose caps to help w/ that and every one still throws fits.

I've been happy with AT&T. Their LTE has been wonderful to me... pretty much 20down/20up in mid afternoon.... NYC.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Exactly... AT&T isn't as bad as every one is making them out to be.

When the iPhone came out, their network was crushed! So they impose caps to help w/ that and every one still throws fits.

I've been happy with AT&T. Their LTE has been wonderful to me... pretty much 20down/20up in mid afternoon.... NYC.

Those are awesome speeds! Most of the at&t hate is perpetrated by Verizon worthless propaganda

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
not to derail this thread further, but some of the att hate was warranted when they got crushed by the iphone, but had exclusivity for the device and didn't care about their network as much.

but since they lost the iphone exclusivity and i went from vzw to them for a good windows phone, i've been nothing but pleased with the network, and also been extremely pleased with the customer service.

i despised going into verizon stores because they felt like going into a used car lot. full of extremely biased and unknowledgeable salespeople who just want to hustle you and don't give two craps about what you want or really came in for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium