Who has pre ordered their Lumia 900

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I just got my Lumia 900 ordered this morning dew to arrive on the 6th as advertised. I am out of town working so my wife had to go to the store to get things set up. I added a line to get the subsidized pricing AT&T is sending the phone with a dummy number. When I get my Lumia in hang I will go to the store and do the cell number swap activation. I will be keeping the Lumia on my cell number and my wife will be porting her number over and she will be getting my Samsung Focus S. Thats 3 numbers off of sprint now just 2 to go.

P.S. I ordered the Cyan Lumia 900

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I went to my AT&T store around 230pm yesterday to preorder my cyan one, they said I was the first person to do it. Should get here the 6th.

Darth Lumia

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered two black ones yesterday to exchange the Focus S that me and the wife got.
Because of the exchange the phones are shipping to the store and to to my house, so I dont know if I will be getting them on the 6th or untill the 9th......
The wait is going to kill me

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday and logged onto AT&T's site and it shows it as "backordered"? I was told I should get it by the 6th...crossing fingers and hoping that it does! :confused:

feizai77

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a cyan using my wife's upgrade yesterday at about 430est. Had to change my $15 data plan to the $20 300mb to get the $99 price. Did spend some time online chat and on the phone to get it done. It was both stressful and exciting at the same time!

Demonic858

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
This may be for another thread but I pre-ordered from the Microsoft Store back on 2/5 (first pre-order wave) with $25 down. They STILL have no clue when they're getting their shipment in (4/6?). I'm tempted to get a refund and pre-order from Walmart to save $50! I'm an ATT existing customer upgrading from my original Focus. The only thing holding me back is waiting for a Microsoft promotional offer announcement ($25 app card or XBox 360 bundle rumored). Waiting sucks. :)

ratfester

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Is anything preventing us from returning a pre-order to an AT&T store and then upgrading again at a Microsoft store if they do run a promo?

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This may be for another thread but I pre-ordered from the Microsoft Store back on 2/5 (first pre-order wave) with $25 down. They STILL have no clue when they're getting their shipment in (4/6?). I'm tempted to get a refund and pre-order from Walmart to save $50! I'm an ATT existing customer upgrading from my original Focus. The only thing holding me back is waiting for a Microsoft promotional offer announcement ($25 app card or XBox 360 bundle rumored). Waiting sucks. :)

I'm there with you. When do I pay the remaining portion, what day are they available to pick up, will everyone that is pre-ordering from AT&T get them sooner defeating the purpose of a pre-order, etc.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
i got a cyan one off the att site, and also got the backordered email today, but i'm really hoping it's just an automated response to something that can't be shipped right away.

been on prepaid with att since leaving verizon for my OG focus, signed a contract for the lumia. can't wait to try out the LTE network!

fonephool

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine online yesterday afternoon. Got the acknowledgement email but can't see the status online yet. Maybe in a few hours:dry

SQLDenis

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ordered cyan yesterday, today I got an email claiming it is back-ordered...hopefully that is a generic message because they are not shipping it yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte