Backordered Status?

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
12:30 PM EST - In the last hour my Order Status went from "Back Ordered" to "Our Fulfillment Center is processing your order for shipment". Still no charge to my debit card.

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Phew... after seeing your posts I went and checked my status from the link. Finally even mine changed from 1 to 0 on the Back Order status. I guess in the best case scenario it's tomorrow and worst case scenario it's Monday. :p

Just go off the call with a ATT rep. They still do not know what's going on... He actually told me, that the device cannot be delivered before the launch date, which is the 8th and I can expect it on Monday. But since it's out of stock, he is not sure when I will get it. I am really pissed.

Not all AT&T reps are going to know about the rules in place with this phone. It's false advertising to entice people to pre-order by claiming that the phone will be shipped and arrive on the 6th when they actually know it can't be shipped until "release day." Because AT&T doesn't want yet another lawsuit filed against it, there's no chance that this guy is right. The phones will ship today and many (if not all) of us will receive them tomorrow. Now, it WAS said that pre-orders are "first come, first serve," so the later you pre-ordered, the greater the chance of delay. I ordered mine from a corporate store before the website order even went live, so I'm hoping I'm golden. :cool:

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Phew... after seeing your posts I went and checked my status from the link. Finally even mine changed from 1 to 0 on the Back Order status. I guess in the best case scenario it's tomorrow and worst case scenario it's Monday. :p

Just go off the call with a ATT rep. They still do not know what's going on... He actually told me, that the device cannot be delivered before the launch date, which is the 8th and I can expect it on Monday. But since it's out of stock, he is not sure when I will get it. I am really pissed.

you either have the worst luck with CSR's or are a serious troll. One of them has to be true.Everything in your above statement is all fallacy. A) all pre orders will be shipped on the 5th as long as you reached the deadline of yesterday at 3pm. B) There is plenty of stock, they are not sold out or thin on stock. So whats the deal? All the CSR's you talk to incompetent or you trollin?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
you either have the worst luck with CSR's or are a serious troll. One of them has to be true.Everything in your above statement is all fallacy. A) all pre orders will be shipped on the 5th as long as you reached the deadline of yesterday at 3pm. B) There is plenty of stock, they are not sold out or thin on stock. So whats the deal? All the CSR's you talk to incompetent or you trollin?

Dude... I'm not really able to understand what's the deal with you. I'm not sure why you have the URGE to respond to every post of mine as if it's intended for you. And you really need to know the difference between frustration and trolling.

The reason I've pre-ordered this phone is because I love WP and have been using it from the day it changed to WP from WM and I love LUMIA 900 design. I'm actually porting from T-Mobile to AT&T just to get this phone and get the advantage of the LTE network.

And to your point, I guess my case has been a bit different since my Order was from an ATT corporate store and not online and the email confirmation I received for my order was more generic stating that the order will be shipped in the next 3 to 5 business days followed by a back-order email. So, when I call with my order details, the reps are NOT able to see beyond what my email states and that's what they are telling me.

I will be the MOST happiest person if I get the phone I've ordered by tomorrow. I even ordered Nokia Purity in-ear head set by Monster in Cyan and Black to match my devices.

So, please stay out of my frustration if you can. :dry

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Dude... I'm not really able to understand what's the deal with you. I'm not sure why you have the URGE to respond to every post of mine as if it's intended for you. And you really need to know the difference between frustration and trolling.

The reason I've pre-ordered this phone is because I love WP and have been using it from the day it changed to WP from WM and I love LUMIA 900 design. I'm actually porting from T-Mobile to AT&T just to get this phone and get the advantage of the LTE network.

And to your point, I guess my case has been a bit different since my Order was from an ATT corporate store and not online and the email confirmation I received for my order was more generic stating that the order will be shipped in the next 3 to 5 business days followed by a back-order email. So, when I call with my order details, the reps are NOT able to see beyond what my email states and that's what they are telling me.

I will be the MOST happiest person if I get the phone I've ordered by tomorrow. I even ordered Nokia Purity in-ear head set by Monster in Cyan and Black to match my devices.

So, please stay out of my frustration if you can. :dry

I wasnt trying to be a jerk I was making an observation that either you were trollin or you have had the worst luck/CSR's out of anyone on here.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
alright guys. i called here: 866-391-0749 and got my tracking number
it said that my order was shipped via DHL??
let me know guys what it tells you

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for saving me the frustration of calling--I'm in the same boat you are. I ordered mine from a corporate store before the web pre-order page even went live, so I'll be SUPER upset if I don't get my phone. However, my "status" page is doing the same thing as everyone else's--going from 1 Quantity Backordered to 0 Quantity Backordered, so I suspect things are moving along fine (for the both of us).

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
alright guys. i called here: 866-391-0749 and got my tracking number
it said that my order was shipped via DHL??
let me know guys what it tells you
Unfortunately that number doesn't work for consumers who did the pre-order in-store. The number to use for in-store should be 877-782-8870. Mine still says processing...

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately that number doesn't work for consumers who did the pre-order in-store. The number to use for in-store should be 877-782-8870. Mine still says processing...

oh i see
i did it online so i was able to get my tracking# but it doesnt work when i go to DHL website and try to track it.

Does DHL still provide their service in USA?

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
oh i see
i did it online so i was able to get my tracking# but it doesnt work when i go to DHL website and try to track it.

Yes they do, but you will need to give it time before you are able to track it online. The carrier has to pick up the package and scan it into their systems. Once that happens then you should be able to track the package. I would wait till later this evening to try again. At least you are one of the lucky ones with a tracking number, while the rest of us are still stuck in the "processing" phase :confused:

garbanian

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
oh i see

It wont show up until DHL has scanned the package when they receive it later in the day.

Last edited:

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
oh i see

If it works like UPS, AT&T will print the labels in house and until the carrier actually scans the label at pickup you will not be to track it.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes they do, but you will need to give it time before you are able to track it online. The carrier has to pick up the package and scan it into their systems. Once that happens then you should be able to track the package. I would wait till later this evening to try again. At least you are one of the lucky ones with a tracking number, while the rest of us are still stuck in the "processing" phase :confused:

okay i understand that but the tracking number they gave me is invalid cuz DHL has only 10 digit tracking#s and the one computer gave me is 11! for some reason and trust me, i listened to my number 3 times and it is correct. also i contacted DHL and they said even though they operate in USA but they only do international shipping so now i dont know what to think cuz also earlier i called at&t and asked about my order status (premier) and they had no idea when or how they are gonna get my phone to me by tomorrow.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If it works like UPS, AT&T will print the labels in house and until the carrier actually scans the label at pickup you will not be to track it.

but they told me that its DHL (ordered already shipped)? at&t should at least notify me that its shipped n on its way.
trust me, there is something wrong here.
also did any of you try?

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Here we go. I got the backorder email too, and checked this morning and showed the phone and sim as back ordered . Checked just now and no items are in backorder, showing 0 backordered. Lumia 900 here we come!
Same thing for me! Before I went to work, Backorder. Now on my lunch breat no backorder.

Now there is not a tracking number or anything, but progress is progress and I will take it. This move tells me at the vary least I should have my pone on Monday, Launch Day.

rjansen3

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
So, I just figured I would toss my info in here so some people can relax and realize we are all in the same boat. I placed my order at about 3:45am CDT on the 31st. Status has gone from "in progress" with 1's for back ordered to "in progress" with 1's in the quantity ordered field and no more back ordered indicators. Shipping is listed as "pending shipment". Like most others, my initial email pegged shipping for today. Like some here have stated, it seems like things are moving faster than AT&T's system can update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium