Backordered Status?

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
go refresh your att.com order page, mine now says shipped!

tracking number also listed. and when you clicked them it directed you to Fedex's tracking page and in Estimated Delivery it says: Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM

I preordered on the 3rd, so guess everybody is getting one tomorrow, if you did preorder, haha

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello! This is my first post on the site but won't be my last! I just wanted to say that my status was listed as backorder yesterday, pending this morning and now I have a FedEx tracking for overnight shipping!!!!

The only thing that worries me is if they're shipping the micro SIM with the phone as my order only lists the phone? I guess if not, I'll just pick one up at the local AT&T store.

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello! This is my first post on the site but won't be my last! I just wanted to say that my status was listed as backorder yesterday, pending this morning and now I have a FedEx tracking for overnight shipping!!!!

The only thing that worries me is if they're shipping the micro SIM with the phone as my order only lists the phone? I guess if not, I'll just pick one up at the local AT&T store.

I have another item which is called Replacement Micro-Sim for Apple iPad, and it should be the micro-sim I'll need for my lumia. and it's shipped too with a tracking number.

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have another item which is called Replacement Micro-Sim for Apple iPad, and it should be the micro-sim I'll need for my lumia. and it's shipped too with a tracking number.

It's hard to tell, some of the unboxing videos look like the sim is already installed? Regardless, I do have one in my N9 that I could use but I'll pick up the newer LTE sim for the Lumia.

On a side note, I ordered one if the bumpers, on a separate order, and it hasn't shipped yet.

Kendo45

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is so full of it. I like how it's a first-come first-serve basis. Don't guarantee me a 4/6 delivery date if it isn't going to freaking make it on that date. It hasn't shipped and it's 2:23 PM.

What the **** is the point of pre-ordering then?

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
They might be doing it by order date and time, including timezone. I'm a little miffed that I don't have a tracking number yet, but then, it's only 12:30 in Seattle. I ordered mine at 10 AM on the 30th, which would be 1 EST.

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. I know what they say about a watched pot never boiling. But I wonder if a refreshed Order Status page will result in a faster shipping process?

(Yes, I'm impatient, too. *sigh*)

Arinoshoes

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
tracking number also listed. and when you clicked them it directed you to Fedex's tracking page and in Estimated Delivery it says: Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM

I preordered on the 3rd, so guess everybody is getting one tomorrow, if you did preorder, haha
curious: did you get an email notification too or did you just go to the site to check status? would love to NOT psychotically visit the at&t website if i can avoid it.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Just to let everyone know they will ship orders out until 11pm central time. Also on a side note I broke my Titan called Asurion at 7pm and had the phone by noon the next day.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is so full of it. I like how it's a first-come first-serve basis. Don't guarantee me a 4/6 delivery date if it isn't going to freaking make it on that date. It hasn't shipped and it's 2:23 PM.

What the **** is the point of pre-ordering then?

breathe danielson its just a phone

JetLife87

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here. Ordered at a COR store on the 30th at 12pm CST. Only thing that happened today is the 1 being removed from back ordered.

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 2nd at around 2am in Boston....Order status is still "processing"...jeez....patience is NOT one of my strong points.

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
curious: did you get an email notification too or did you just go to the site to check status? would love to NOT psychotically visit the at&t website if i can avoid it.

no emails. someone here mentioned the online status has changed so I went to have a look. just login your account at att.com

Kendo45

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
breathe danielson its just a phone

The entire process has been a pain. I pre-ordered at the store but they typo'ed my e-mail address on one of the pieces, so I don't receive any order related e-mails. They also can't change this e-mail address.

I have my order number, transaction ID, and wireless number, but none of these can be used to track it on their site. I just receive a "we're experiencing technical difficulties" error. Any time I need to track it I have to deal with them in chat. Half the time they claim they can't help me track the order.

I just want my phone on the day it was promised.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The entire process has been a pain. I pre-ordered at the store but they typo'ed my e-mail address on one of the pieces, so I don't receive any order related e-mails. They also can't change this e-mail address.

I have my order number, transaction ID, and wireless number, but none of these can be used to track it on their site. I just receive a "we're experiencing technical difficulties" error. Any time I need to track it I have to deal with them in chat. Half the time they claim they can't help me track the order.

I just want my phone on the day it was promised.

for one you dont know you will not get it tomorrow so you're jumping the gun a bit. In the end though we all need to relax it's a phone in the grand scheme of things its not that important

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786