04-06-2012 12:42 PM
267 ... 7891011
tools
    go refresh your att.com order page, mine now says shipped!
    04-05-2012 03:13 PM
    go refresh your att.com order page, mine now says shipped!
    tracking number also listed. and when you clicked them it directed you to Fedex's tracking page and in Estimated Delivery it says: Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM

I preordered on the 3rd, so guess everybody is getting one tomorrow, if you did preorder, haha
    04-05-2012 03:16 PM
    Hello! This is my first post on the site but won't be my last! I just wanted to say that my status was listed as backorder yesterday, pending this morning and now I have a FedEx tracking for overnight shipping!!!!

The only thing that worries me is if they're shipping the micro SIM with the phone as my order only lists the phone? I guess if not, I'll just pick one up at the local AT&T store.
    04-05-2012 03:16 PM
    Hello! This is my first post on the site but won't be my last! I just wanted to say that my status was listed as backorder yesterday, pending this morning and now I have a FedEx tracking for overnight shipping!!!!

The only thing that worries me is if they're shipping the micro SIM with the phone as my order only lists the phone? I guess if not, I'll just pick one up at the local AT&T store.
    I have another item which is called Replacement Micro-Sim for Apple iPad, and it should be the micro-sim I'll need for my lumia. and it's shipped too with a tracking number.
    04-05-2012 03:19 PM
    I have another item which is called Replacement Micro-Sim for Apple iPad, and it should be the micro-sim I'll need for my lumia. and it's shipped too with a tracking number.
    It's hard to tell, some of the unboxing videos look like the sim is already installed? Regardless, I do have one in my N9 that I could use but I'll pick up the newer LTE sim for the Lumia.

On a side note, I ordered one if the bumpers, on a separate order, and it hasn't shipped yet.
    04-05-2012 03:22 PM
    AT&T is so full of it. I like how it's a first-come first-serve basis. Don't guarantee me a 4/6 delivery date if it isn't going to freaking make it on that date. It hasn't shipped and it's 2:23 PM.

What the **** is the point of pre-ordering then?
    04-05-2012 03:24 PM
    They might be doing it by order date and time, including timezone. I'm a little miffed that I don't have a tracking number yet, but then, it's only 12:30 in Seattle. I ordered mine at 10 AM on the 30th, which would be 1 EST.
    04-05-2012 03:29 PM
    340 pm est here. i preordered mine march 30 at 2 pm... no tracking number for me either
    04-05-2012 03:40 PM
    Hmm. I know what they say about a watched pot never boiling. But I wonder if a refreshed Order Status page will result in a faster shipping process?

(Yes, I'm impatient, too. *sigh*)
    04-05-2012 03:45 PM
    tracking number also listed. and when you clicked them it directed you to Fedex's tracking page and in Estimated Delivery it says: Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM

I preordered on the 3rd, so guess everybody is getting one tomorrow, if you did preorder, haha
    curious: did you get an email notification too or did you just go to the site to check status? would love to NOT psychotically visit the at&t website if i can avoid it.
    04-05-2012 03:47 PM
    Just to let everyone know they will ship orders out until 11pm central time. Also on a side note I broke my Titan called Asurion at 7pm and had the phone by noon the next day.
    04-05-2012 03:47 PM
    Still nothing here either.
    04-05-2012 03:48 PM
    AT&T is so full of it. I like how it's a first-come first-serve basis. Don't guarantee me a 4/6 delivery date if it isn't going to freaking make it on that date. It hasn't shipped and it's 2:23 PM.

What the **** is the point of pre-ordering then?
    breathe danielson its just a phone
    04-05-2012 03:50 PM
    Nothing here. Ordered at a COR store on the 30th at 12pm CST. Only thing that happened today is the 1 being removed from back ordered.
    04-05-2012 03:51 PM
    I ordered on the 2nd at around 2am in Boston....Order status is still "processing"...jeez....patience is NOT one of my strong points.
    04-05-2012 03:52 PM
    curious: did you get an email notification too or did you just go to the site to check status? would love to NOT psychotically visit the at&t website if i can avoid it.
    no emails. someone here mentioned the online status has changed so I went to have a look. just login your account at att.com
    Arinoshoes likes this.
    04-05-2012 03:54 PM
    breathe danielson its just a phone
    The entire process has been a pain. I pre-ordered at the store but they typo'ed my e-mail address on one of the pieces, so I don't receive any order related e-mails. They also can't change this e-mail address.

I have my order number, transaction ID, and wireless number, but none of these can be used to track it on their site. I just receive a "we're experiencing technical difficulties" error. Any time I need to track it I have to deal with them in chat. Half the time they claim they can't help me track the order.

I just want my phone on the day it was promised.
    04-05-2012 03:55 PM
    Mine just changed from processing to shipped via FedEx!!
    04-05-2012 03:55 PM
    The entire process has been a pain. I pre-ordered at the store but they typo'ed my e-mail address on one of the pieces, so I don't receive any order related e-mails. They also can't change this e-mail address.

I have my order number, transaction ID, and wireless number, but none of these can be used to track it on their site. I just receive a "we're experiencing technical difficulties" error. Any time I need to track it I have to deal with them in chat. Half the time they claim they can't help me track the order.

I just want my phone on the day it was promised.
    for one you dont know you will not get it tomorrow so you're jumping the gun a bit. In the end though we all need to relax it's a phone in the grand scheme of things its not that important
    04-05-2012 03:57 PM
    Mine just changed from processing to shipped via FedEx!!
    What state are you in?
    04-05-2012 04:01 PM
    both..first the online showed up then after 30mins or so the email comes along
    04-05-2012 04:05 PM
    What state are you in?
    Texas
    04-05-2012 04:06 PM
    for one you dont know you will not get it tomorrow so you're jumping the gun a bit. In the end though we all need to relax it's a phone in the grand scheme of things its not that important
    Dealing with some of the idiots at AT&T has made me want to murder something.
    krayziehustler likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:07 PM
    Dealing with some of the idiots at AT&T has made me want to murder something.
    When you go to prison can I have your phone? :)
    nokia4life likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:08 PM
    Texas
    If my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction are correct...Then all states radiating circularly from Texas outward will one by one be shipped to....This means Watson that my being in Boston I should receive my preorder.....some time in LATE JUNE!!!
    krayziehustler and fogel35 like this.
    04-05-2012 04:09 PM
267 ... 7891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD