Backordered Status?

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
If my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction are correct...Then all states radiating circularly from Texas outward will one by one be shipped to....This means Watson that my being in Boston I should receive my preorder.....some time in LATE JUNE!!!

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
for one you dont know you will not get it tomorrow so you're jumping the gun a bit. In the end though we all need to relax it's a phone in the grand scheme of things its not that important

Can you answer something honestly... what's the deal with you and AT&T? Why do you get so defensive when any one talks about their ****ty service which, unless you experience, will never know the frustration. I think You should get a chill pill and let people rant out their frustration. Yes it is only a phone and in the grand scheme of things, we would like to get it the day we were expecting it. Not just that... but would also expect AT&T to know what is going on with the phones their customers pre-ordered. When they expect a commitment of 2 years from us, they we also expect certain level of service from them. Plain and Simple.

Last edited:

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction are correct...Then all states radiating circularly from Texas outward will one by one be shipped to....This means Watson that my being in Boston I should receive my preorder.....some time in LATE JUNE!!!

FWIW, I'm in PA and mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, keep the faith!

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Can you answer something honestly... what's the deal with you and AT&T? Why do you get so defensive when any one talks about their ****ty service which, unless you experience, will never know the frustration. I think You should get a chill pill and let people rant out their frustration. Yes it is only a phone and in the grand scheme of things, we would like to get it the day we were expecting it. Not just that... but would also expect AT&T to know what is going on with the phones their customers pre-ordered. When they expect a commitment of 2 years from us, they we also expect certain level of service from them. Plain and Simple.

where did my comment have anything to do with the AT&T you said earlier that it seems I have a problem with you but the problem I see is you with me.
I made a statement to say that people are trippin out for no reason over a phone. Yet you make up bs and spew unintelligible crap. Heres the reality IT'S NOT THE 5TH no one knows yet what, if they will receive the phone tomorrow or not. Maybe you should wait to see what happens tomorrow before everyone jumps off a cliff that they arent getting the phone on time. PS if you think AT&T is so crappy etc etc why are you on here *****ing about one of their phones

Kendo45

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
where did my comment have anything to do with the AT&T you said earlier that it seems I have a problem with you but the problem I see is you with me.
I made a statement to say that people are trippin out for no reason over a phone. Yet you make up bs and spew unintelligible crap. Heres the reality IT'S NOT THE 5TH no one knows yet what, if they will receive the phone tomorrow or not. Maybe you should wait to see what happens tomorrow before everyone jumps off a cliff that they arent getting the phone on time. PS if you think AT&T is so crappy etc etc why are you on here *****ing about one of their phones

Because AT&T is the only provider with a decent WP7 selection. I just want them to be honest. I was "absolutely gauranteed" the phone by 4/6. Between the order screwups, and the various people at AT&T having no idea what they're talking about, I was also told it's "first come first serve". That's completely different from "we guarantee the phone by 4/6". If they were honest I would have no problems right now.

I'll be the first to admit I'm an idiot if the phone arrives tomorrow, but if it hasn't shipped by 3:35 PM CST I would highly doubt that it shows up tomorrow.

Also, I had this shipped to work based on the 4/6 promise. If it ships on Saturday that means an out of the way trip to work as well.

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Being someone who makes most big purchases over the internet through Amazon and eBay...etc. I am well used to the impatience involved in waiting to receive an item.

Personally I enjoy the entire process. I like seeing the changes in order status. I then like tracking the things online,following the stops right to my door.

tbeagl

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

i'm in DFW and got nadda

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
ATC ships till 11pm central time with next day delivery. They don't even get going good till around noon so relax people plus there systems might be behind as far as order acknowledgments go. Its not panic time yet.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Because AT&T is the only provider with a decent WP7 selection. I just want them to be honest. I was "absolutely gauranteed" the phone by 4/6. Between the order screwups, and the various people at AT&T having no idea what they're talking about, I was also told it's "first come first serve". That's completely different from "we guarantee the phone by 4/6". If they were honest I would have no problems right now.

I'll be the first to admit I'm an idiot if the phone arrives tomorrow, but if it hasn't shipped by 3:35 PM CST I would highly doubt that it shows up tomorrow.

Also, I had this shipped to work based on the 4/6 promise. If it ships on Saturday that means an out of the way trip to work as well.

Yes but in the end your jumping to conclusions its the 5th right now you have no idea what's gonna happen in the next 9 hours its only 1- 2pm in Texas. You could easily receive an email within this time frame and then have your phone tomorrow yet you're bugging like someone stole your kid and punched your wife. Smile bro :)

Kendo45

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes but in the end your jumping to conclusions its the 5th right now you have no idea what's gonna happen in the next 9 hours its only 1- 2pm in Texas. You could easily receive an email within this time frame and then have your phone tomorrow yet you're bugging like someone stole your kid and punched your wife. Smile bro :)

As far as I know it's 4:02 PM in Dallas considering it's CST. Where are they shipping from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss