Backordered Status?

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
where did my comment have anything to do with the AT&T you said earlier that it seems I have a problem with you but the problem I see is you with me.
I made a statement to say that people are trippin out for no reason over a phone. Yet you make up bs and spew unintelligible crap. Heres the reality IT'S NOT THE 5TH no one knows yet what, if they will receive the phone tomorrow or not. Maybe you should wait to see what happens tomorrow before everyone jumps off a cliff that they arent getting the phone on time. PS if you think AT&T is so crappy etc etc why are you on here *****ing about one of their phones
got my tracking number just checked the site phone matte black and sim shipped out yikideeeeeee i get tomorrow by 3pm per fedex tracking so looks like we are gonna have them on or by the 6th whos trippin nowwwwwww yeahhhhh boyieeeeeee the lumia reign begins lol

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
got my tracking number just checked the site phone matte black and sim shipped out yikideeeeeee i get tomorrow by 3pm per fedex tracking so looks like we are gonna have them on or by the 6th whos trippin nowwwwwww yeahhhhh boyieeeeeee the lumia reign begins lol

not me lol :) good for you

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to lose it and drive my car through the front of an AT&T store.

Not really, but. It would feel good.

go to the website and do click on my orders then click on the chat in the right hand corner. Ask them he will give you the tracking info, I guarantee that it shipped already

Kendo45

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
go to the website and do click on my orders then click on the chat in the right hand corner. Ask them he will give you the tracking info, I guarantee that it shipped already

Tried a few times. I can't track my order via the ATT site for some reason.

Went into chat, each time I get the same "first come first serve". If you look at that other thread, it doesn't seem like anyone who ordered in-store is getting tracking information, just "in process."

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Tried a few times. I can't track my order via the ATT site for some reason.

Went into chat, each time I get the same "first come first serve". If you look at that other thread, it doesn't seem like anyone who ordered in-store is getting tracking information, just "in process."

thats weird. did you try and call your store again?

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I've called the store before, but they seem more clueless than the customer service people. Read in another thread that people who ordered in-store may not receive it until 4/7 or 4/9.

i read it but that sounds like conjecture to me. Nothing solid.
PS does anyone know how standard overnight is sent is it rail or plane?

stars200

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
ordered in the store on 3/30 at 12n. Went off back order this morning but no tracking as of yet. Just chatted with ATT and get this again.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Lavaisha '

Lavaisha : Hello, thank you for chatting with AT&T today. I see that you have a question regarding the details of an order. Is that correct?

Kevin George: yes

Kevin George: I want to see if there is a tracking number yet for my order and if it is going to ship tonight.

Lavaisha : I will be happy to help you with that!

Lavaisha : In order to protect your privacy, may I please have the First Name, Last Name, and the last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with this account?

Kevin George: sure, Kevin George

Lavaisha : Thank you can you provide the order number?

Kevin George:

Lavaisha : Thank you, your order is currently backordered.

Lavaisha : We are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.+

Kevin George: It went off backorder online this morning and shows processing

Lavaisha : Okay, you will receive an email with tracking information when your order ships.

Kevin George: But your saying you do not know when this will be, correct

Lavaisha : Correct, tracking information has not been generated yet.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
On the phone with the store now. Refreshed my screen and shows shipping date of 4/4 now which was blank, but no tracking number

Same thing happened to me just a minute ago. Check your original email where it says check your order "here" is a link that is where I was able to get my tracking number.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good news in store orderers (yes I know that's not a word) I just got my tracking number , I ordered in store 12:30 CST on the 30th. So if you ordered in store go check your status! :)

stars200

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok...finally good news. The store said that he showed it backordered on the 31st as the only information he had. However there was what looked like a fedex tracking number that did not show anything when he tracked it. He said still expect tomorow. I got off the phone with him, tried the number at the FedEx site that he gave me and it shows picked up about 10 min ago with expected delivery 4/6 by 3pm. Yeah!!!

Last edited:

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered in store and now have all my shipping information. Standard Overnight with 3:00 PM delivery via FedEx. Michigan address here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett