04-01-2012 09:26 PM
41 12
tools
    If you pay the bill and want the phone just buy it. If it doesn't effect her she shouldn't complain.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    04-01-2012 03:05 PM
    I say its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
    04-01-2012 03:16 PM
    I say its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
    My brother's friend planned a fishing trip.....he let his wife know as he was leaving since he would be in trouble either way.....why get grief before the trip and wreck it......priceless.
    04-01-2012 03:37 PM
    Great responses people. I have a plan to get one and my wife is on board.
    04-01-2012 06:12 PM
    How bout you quit being a Beta and take the role as an Alpha.

pretty simple to me, the money you make is the money you can spend.

Done deal, thank me later.
    04-01-2012 06:16 PM
    i dont get the lying etc etc. I thank God on high everyday I dont have that kind of relationship with my lady.
    Oh and ps dkp23 is right too many men are wusses these days. Be men not vaginas
    04-01-2012 06:27 PM
    i dont get the lying etc etc. I thank God on high everyday I dont have that kind of relationship with my lady.
    Oh and ps dkp23 is right too many men are wusses these days. Be men not vaginas
    Sometimes it isn't so much "being a wussy" as much as it is..."godallmighty I don't want to listen to her complain about another thing" Too many men misinterpret the lust for quiet and peace as being a "wussy".....not everyone can have the perfect wife.
    04-01-2012 06:31 PM
    Sometimes it isn't so much "being a wussy" as much as it is..."godallmighty I don't want to listen to her complain about another thing" Too many men misinterpret the lust for quiet and peace as being a "wussy".....not everyone can have the perfect wife.
    well no offense but it also has to do with that giving in all the time. She knows if she whines and *****es you will give in for that peace. My woman loves that I'm a man, she would be pissed if I was the other way. I'm not calling anyone out im just saying its pretty crazy that you guys have to go through this sh!t for a phone
    04-01-2012 06:43 PM
    well no offense but it also has to do with that giving in all the time. She knows if she whines and *****es you will give in for that peace. My woman loves that I'm a man, she would be pissed if I was the other way. I'm not calling anyone out im just saying its pretty crazy that you guys have to go through this sh!t for a phone
    As I said....not everyone can have a perfect wife....hey but everyone deals with different crap I guess.
    04-01-2012 06:59 PM
    You know how women are. The first time my wife and I went to France, her curling iron wouldn't work and she refused to pay 32 euros for a European one. So every morning I had to listen to her complain about how she couldn't do her hair right because she didn't have a curling iron. :D
    Gaiking likes this.
    04-01-2012 07:15 PM
    You know how women are. The first time my wife and I went to France, her curling iron wouldn't work and she refused to pay 32 euros for a European one. So every morning I had to listen to her complain about how she couldn't do her hair right because she didn't have a curling iron. :D
    Wtf lol
    04-01-2012 07:28 PM
    Wtf lol
    LOL! It was a long 10 days. :D
    04-01-2012 07:33 PM
    LOL! It was a long 10 days. :D
    I could only imagine. Lol
    04-01-2012 08:04 PM
    If your woman won't let you get the phone with your money it looks like it's time to trade up...your woman...:D
    Gaiking likes this.
    04-01-2012 09:12 PM
    so how come you didn't be the hero and get a converter for her so she could plug hers in? Then of course there is that, "Aww honey bed head is the new do now - you look lovely without artificial curls!"

One more reason I enjoy the single life - my money, my decisions. A phone is a personal device, is it not? Do you have to purchase shoes and underclothes by committee too?

Good luck whatever way you get your new device!
    04-01-2012 09:17 PM
    Do what i did buy her one :D:D
    Yep, that worked for me.
    04-01-2012 09:26 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD