how to justify purchase to wife

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
The other day my well timed and subtle complaining resulted in my wife saying..."why don't you just use my upgrade and get a phone that works"...we're on a family plan. "I responded with..."but I like this phone....stupid BlackBerry...ugh...I don't know ..maybe"...I am the master at married life phone upgrades.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The other day my well timed and subtle complaining resulted in my wife saying..."why don't you just use my upgrade and get a phone that works"...we're on a family plan. "I responded with..."but I like this phone....stupid BlackBerry...ugh...I don't know ..maybe"...I am the master at married life phone upgrades.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

dont think she doesnt know what your doing man lol she just doesnt care about phones like you do so she gave you her upgrade. Looks like shes the master :D

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
or go buy a dummy handset of your phone, put a small firecracker in it and then when it blows up you'll HAVE to go get a new phone

LowRentTechGuy

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
If you pay the bill and want the phone just buy it. If it doesn't effect her she shouldn't complain.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
How bout you quit being a Beta and take the role as an Alpha.

pretty simple to me, the money you make is the money you can spend.

Done deal, thank me later. :cool:

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
i dont get the lying etc etc. I thank God on high everyday I dont have that kind of relationship with my lady.
Oh and ps dkp23 is right too many men are wusses these days. Be men not vaginas

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
i dont get the lying etc etc. I thank God on high everyday I dont have that kind of relationship with my lady.
Oh and ps dkp23 is right too many men are wusses these days. Be men not vaginas
Sometimes it isn't so much "being a wussy" as much as it is..."godallmighty I don't want to listen to her complain about another thing" Too many men misinterpret the lust for quiet and peace as being a "wussy".....not everyone can have the perfect wife.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes it isn't so much "being a wussy" as much as it is..."godallmighty I don't want to listen to her complain about another thing" Too many men misinterpret the lust for quiet and peace as being a "wussy".....not everyone can have the perfect wife.

well no offense but it also has to do with that giving in all the time. She knows if she whines and *****es you will give in for that peace. My woman loves that I'm a man, she would be pissed if I was the other way. I'm not calling anyone out im just saying its pretty crazy that you guys have to go through this sh!t for a phone

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
well no offense but it also has to do with that giving in all the time. She knows if she whines and *****es you will give in for that peace. My woman loves that I'm a man, she would be pissed if I was the other way. I'm not calling anyone out im just saying its pretty crazy that you guys have to go through this sh!t for a phone
As I said....not everyone can have a perfect wife....hey but everyone deals with different crap I guess.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
You know how women are. The first time my wife and I went to France, her curling iron wouldn't work and she refused to pay 32 euros for a European one. So every morning I had to listen to her complain about how she couldn't do her hair right because she didn't have a curling iron. :D

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
You know how women are. The first time my wife and I went to France, her curling iron wouldn't work and she refused to pay 32 euros for a European one. So every morning I had to listen to her complain about how she couldn't do her hair right because she didn't have a curling iron. :D

Wtf lol

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

so how come you didn't be the hero and get a converter for her so she could plug hers in? Then of course there is that, "Aww honey bed head is the new do now - you look lovely without artificial curls!"

One more reason I enjoy the single life - my money, my decisions. A phone is a personal device, is it not? Do you have to purchase shoes and underclothes by committee too?

Good luck whatever way you get your new device!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans