Let's see how fragmented we can get this forum...

So, I'm curious if there is anyone who has preordered their lumia 900 who's device isn't classified as "backordered?"
    03-31-2012 06:07 PM
    Mine just says "Processing" and I never got any kind of backorder notice.
    03-31-2012 06:59 PM
    check the backorder thread i posted a nice update
    jmerrey likes this.
    03-31-2012 07:12 PM
    Let's see how fragmented we can get this forum...

So, I'm curious if there is anyone who has preordered their lumia 900 who's device isn't classified as "backordered?"
    Mine says

Order Status:
    Order Date:
    Received
    Mar 30, 2012

03-31-2012 08:38 PM
    haven't received the email yet of a back order which is a good thing i guess,, the cool part is i just checked the premier website where i ordered and it said order ready for shipment and it should arrive on or around April 6th.... i can't wait was in the store earlier today and att employee had the black one which is what i ordered and it was nice i don't see what folks are complaining about this phone looks nice and it was smooth scrolling loved it glad i took the plunge.
    03-31-2012 10:23 PM
    No back order message on mine.
    This is what my order reads:
    Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time.'
    03-31-2012 10:30 PM
    If you go to wireless.att.com/order_status and put your info in, you should see two items, your SIM and your phone. Everyone's will likely say under QTY BACKORDERD that both your SIM and phone are on backorder. That will likely be the case until about Wednesday, since that is the timeframe you may have received on your order confirmation. Just my synopsis. I did get the email today, but I am not putting any stock into it, since the phone is not shipping yet anyways.
    03-31-2012 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD