Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Not getting a Lumia 900

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JOHNGAETANO

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Cyan. Coming from the 4s and Galaxy Note.... And many others before those. I hope I enjoy this phone and the new OS experience.

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I really want magenta, but since there is no concrete evidence AT&T will ever get it I suppose I'll have to go with another color. My second choice is cyan but now I'm thinking if I get the black one I can buy gel cases in different colors. Difficult choice.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Since the Lumia was first introduced, I always wanted cyan and thats what I'm getting. My second choice is white but it wont be available till later on but thats ok.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got black but I think the blue looks better. Im just not secure enough in my manhood to carry a cyan phone. I even hate typing it. I think the white looks like man juice so thats out of the question as well.

DUDE i can't stop laughing this has to rank up there with funny quotes,,,,,, i am getting the black one i thin the cyan is more for women and white well just look at homies comments above lol....

grasshoper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Nah, white one looks like... well, white ^^

I'll definitely get a white one. Plus nobody will have it, just look at the poll. You'll all end up having the same Lumia 900, if that's fine with you go for it.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I think that picture where the white looks a little less than white in messed up; if you look at all the other pictures of the white, plus all the videos of the white, you will see that it looks very white.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786