Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Not getting a Lumia 900

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I got black but I think the blue looks better. Im just not secure enough in my manhood to carry a cyan phone. I even hate typing it. I think the white looks like man juice so thats out of the question as well.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I got black but I think the blue looks better. Im just not secure enough in my manhood to carry a cyan phone. I even hate typing it. I think the white looks like man juice so thats out of the question as well.

I liked the blue but I liked the way the black looked like one unit. The screen on the blue looked like it floated on the surface big contrast in color. Plus I figured I would get bored of the cyan. Black is always in style and I can change the color with a case or skin if I feel

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I liked the blue but I liked the way the black looked like one unit. The screen on the blue looked like it floated on the surface big contrast in color. Plus I figured I would get bored of the cyan. Black is always in style and I can change the color with a case or skin if I feel

same thought here.

Los

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Although I like the blue one, I got the black one cause black goes with everything and I can change the color of the tiles. Having tiles other than blue on the blue one would look weird. Idk, that's just my opinion

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Trouble with the cyan is it looks different colors in different lighting. Under florescent lighting it turns a sickly blue-green. It's actually ugly. Which is sad, because under natural light it's just BEAUTIFUL. White for me. It's just too damn sexy to ignore...

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

The white doesn't look like that in real life, does it? I doubt it, I think the camera's white balance is incorrect.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
there are a few vidoes of the white on youtube, it looks very white and very stunning in each video. I think that picture above is strange lighting or something

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I was on the fence as to whether I should get black or cyan. Like others have said, black is classy and will always remain in style. However, cyan is unique and very distinctive amongst a sea of black smartphones. Then I saw the cyan in person and my jaw dropped! I knew right then that I had to get the cyan.

I'm actually surprised by the number of people who are buying the cyan model. I figured more people would be getting the black.

leoment

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Cyan all the way! I'm bored with having black phones all the time - plus I've always been a fan of teal/aqua colors :)

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
it was b/t cyan and white for me, kind of tired of all my black phones, but the white being glossy sealed the deal.

cyan all the way! a little splash of color is a nice change.

feizai77

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
getting the cyan even though my wife who uses a black iPhone 4 thinks that I will be bored with the color after a few months. But I wanted a phone that will stand out. Not the typical black/white thing that iPhones do! Now if they had orange....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos