Want the 900 but

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So I'm with Verizon on my companies plan. So I can't swap my number. But I would like to get the 900 for a while until Verizon gets something similar. Here the deal. Free on amazon. Cancel contract fee is 325. So if I keep it a few months I should be able to sell it for a decent amount so not out much money. Should I do this or stick with my galaxy nexus and wait it out. Just looking for some opinions

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Amazon charges you an additional fee if you cancel within the first 6 months. So you'd be better off buying it outright for $450 and using it On a month to month plan

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Hate to break it to you, sport, but Verizon doesn't want WP, or they would have it. They said "we're waiting for LTE". 2 LTE devices have already been announced, and a third rumored. Verizon still has nothing. All Big Red will release when the Apollo phones start appearing is another bullsh?t reason why they still don't have any WP.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Verizon won't support Windows Phone until Blackberry dies or Windows Phone has handily defeated it (which will be hard to do if Verizon won't suppor it). Verizon has said they want it to be a three horse race and that they think Blackberry is horse #3

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
it would be pretty funny if msft/nokia actually buy rim and then decide to not give verizon any wp handsets OR blackberries for a few months just to mess with them.

but as to the OP, if you plan on cancelling the contract, i'd get it from att since they don't have the extra ETF fee added like amazonwireless does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6