Anybody else Pre-order through Microsoft Store?

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
This is the Houston Galleria location. What did your local store tell you?
CHSoriano - my local store said it was all unofficial until the email comes out (any day now guys, jeeeez) - but they said they'd be opening early on the 8th to accomodate the pre-orders. U-Village in Seattle here.

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, @MicrosoftStore has tweeted that the phone is available in stores on April 9th - but for general availability - no mention of the pre-orders.

Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings...the last few days feel a bit roller coaster-y. :)

Demonic858

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Called my local MS Store in San Diego, Cali and they just told me 4/9 since they are closed 4/8. I asked if he was positive about that and he concurred. :(. Also asked about any promos and was not aware of any. Thought it was weird MS Store closed on 4/8 since the mall its in is open that day. Still waiting for the email I guess....

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
cancelled my preorder with MS, giong with ATT to hopefully get it sooner.

good luck dkp. did they say anything when you cancelled it? I hope you're able to get your phone easily.

I have the 9th off from work, so even if I'm stuck waiting until Monday - I'm gonna stick with the Microsoft Store. The shipped pre-orders from AT&T freak me out too much - everyone betting on getting it Friday is scarier to me than hopefully waiting only an extra day.

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Because I can't stop posting every bit of news here....Microsoft Store has confirmed on Facebook that the phone is available April 8th at the University Village store in Seattle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs