Ordering the Lumia on a personal account and then transfer to corporate account?

Frenzytom

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if you can open a new account via personal line and then adding my corporate discounts onto the line? Or do I need to go to my company's premier site and order with them for me to get the discounts? Thanks in advance.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
To clarify what you are asking...

You want to open a personal account and have discounts that your company gets to apply to your new personal account right?

As long as you have a company email, you are good to go. Your company email will be assigned to your account...They will send you a confirm email, once you confirm, discounts apply.

Frenzytom

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I was trying to get the Lumia deal where it is free on a personal line and then add my discounts as my corporate discounts don't apply to the extra $100 off. Not sure if that would work.

dangish

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Contact your at&t business account executive. Upgrade or add a business line. Do not add an individual line then merge it, its a headache.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I was trying to get the Lumia deal where it is free on a personal line and then add my discounts as my corporate discounts don't apply to the extra $100 off. Not sure if that would work.

i did the same thing, be aware that it takes time for the discounts to get applied. For me it was 1 billing cycle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720