Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at a corporate store a 9:30am on 3/30 and still nothing. It looks like everyone who is receiving tracking numbers are for online orders?? :straight:

StrafePK

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If you look at the My Orders page at att.com, does it show that your order date is 4/2/12? I ordered Premier around the same time as you on 3/30 and ATT is saying I didn't do that and actually placed my order this past Monday. Thus, delaying my shipment date to next week.

Yep, according to the My Orders page, the Date Ordered is 04/02/2012.

However, on the premier order status site, the order date is listed as 3/30/12

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

EDIT:

Do not use the premier order status site for the latest updates. It's still saying that my order is in the "received" state.

Rob41664

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at one of the corporate stores here in town on the 30th at 9:30 in the morning and they both still show pending. I thought this was first come first serve for shipping.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Premier order confirmation page still shows processing, but searching att.com by logging into my account and searching My Orders show it shipped at 2:08 PM today from Ft. Worth and will be here tomorrow by 3PM!

This is true, Premier still shows pre-order..

Went to my account on ATT and says it has shipped. I pre-ordered online 4/3 and i am in california. :)

Still havent been sent a ship email, but who cares!

Should be here tomorrow before 3 pm :) :)

nyube

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
No Order status email but shows online that the order shipped via FEDEX and a tracking#. Ordered mine online too (not premier site)... also the FEDEX tracking details are not there yet.. hopefully soon. *softly* yay!

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone here who has a tracking number make their order at the store? I also ordered through the store and checked 5 different places for a tracking number, and nothing. 3/30 order date around noon central.

TJ425

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received my tracking number yet but they removed the backorder qty and made it 0 now. Hopefully will get a tracking number today.

I placed my order on 3/30/12 with email confirmation, but in my account it said it was placed on 4/2/12.

Last edited:

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone here who has a tracking number make their order at the store? I also ordered through the store and checked 5 different places for a tracking number, and nothing. 3/30 order date around noon central.

Yea, we ordered at basically the same time (I was 10 AM Pacific). You want a tissue too?

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here, down to the time purchased and I am still sitting at pending. It is looking like the on line orders are getting placed first. I wonder if it has something to do with how the order system is set up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa