04-09-2012 02:07 PM
472 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I'm feeling pretty wronged by all this. Not to get all high and mighty over a phone, but every email they sent me says "Shipped on a first come first serve basis" and I ordered as soon as the site refreshed last friday.
    04-05-2012 04:20 PM
    Well how many of y'all that have a tracking number are new to AT&T?
    I'm new, but have no shipping notice yet (went from backorder to processing this morning). That said, I still fully expect mine will ship today as will everyone elses, including those being told by unknowing CSR's that it won't.

Patience, people.
    Ryadol likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:21 PM
    If I have to wait until Monday I will be pissed!
    dtboos and ovrkast like this.
    04-05-2012 04:21 PM
    I just called the store where I ordered it on the 30th and he said "it just hasn't shipped." I'll just go into the store to get one on Monday and then return the one that they eventually ship to me to the store. Let them pay for the shipping charge.
    04-05-2012 04:22 PM
    Ordered an Iphone and a Lumina 900 same day and time. The iphone which shipped from Tenn, has tracking number. The lumina 900 still no tracking number......:( Not sure how that works
    04-05-2012 04:23 PM
    Ordered on the 30th around 5PM, got my tracking numbers 10 seconds ago..I refreshed that page so many time that I memorized all the different captcha's they have by now :D

BTW live in NJ, someone asked before if they are shipping to NY yet...this is not that far :-)
    04-05-2012 04:25 PM
    I was beginning to worry that my inclusion of the bumper was the reason for the delay in shipping. I could have sworn I saw something on my order screen that said it would ship on the 5th but mine still says processing. The only other thing I can think of is that the status isn't refreshed on a real-time basis but maybe a morning shipment then an evening shipment or something like that.

I will be out of town starting Saturday which is why I pre-ordered because it said (as I remember) the 5th.
    04-05-2012 04:26 PM
    I'm new, but have no shipping notice yet (went from backorder to processing this morning). That said, I still fully expect mine will ship today as will everyone elses, including those being told by unknowing CSR's that it won't.

Patience, people.
    I hope you're right, but I'm really pessimistic right now.
    04-05-2012 04:26 PM
    I'm feeling pretty wronged by all this. Not to get all high and mighty over a phone, but every email they sent me says "Shipped on a first come first serve basis" and I ordered as soon as the site refreshed last friday.
    I ordered same as you. Just got off the phone with a pretty knowledgeable person who looked into it for a few minutes and found there was definitely enough stock that mine will ship sometime today. They are pumping them out all night so we still got a ways to go before they are all sent obviously.

It's hard to wait for confirmation, but it should all end well.
    04-05-2012 04:27 PM
    OK - I think that I have the ultimate post to resolve this, maybe.

I ordered in store (first person) on the 30th. I ordered the Cyan. No tracking number yet.

On the 31st, I ordered around noon for my wife. She is switching from US Cellular. Her phone was free as we used the $100 online coupon from AT&T and ordered online.

Her tracking number showed up at 3:06 PM (about 1.5 hours ago).

She ordered the black model.

So, either the issue is that tons of people ordered the cyan (even though I placed my order around 11 AM on the 30th in store) OR people that are new customers are being prioritized OR people that ordered in-store are just not getting the shipping details...
    04-05-2012 04:28 PM
    I haven't received my tracking number yet but they removed the backorder qty and made it 0 now. Hopefully will get a tracking number today.

I placed my order on 3/30/12 with email confirmation, but in my account it said it was placed on 4/2/12.
    Just received my tracking numbers on my order status. No confirmation via email yet.
    04-05-2012 04:28 PM
    Ordered on the 30th around 5PM, got my tracking numbers 10 seconds ago..I refreshed that page so many time that I memorized all the different captcha's they have by now :D

BTW live in NJ, someone asked before if they are shipping to NY yet...this is not that far :-)
    Good sign, now we know they are still getting orders together.
    04-05-2012 04:29 PM

I ordered in store (first person) on the 30th. I ordered the Cyan. No tracking number yet.

On the 31st, I ordered around noon for my wife. She is switching from US Cellular. Her phone was free as we used the $100 online coupon from AT&T and ordered online.

So, either the issue is that tons of people ordered the cyan (even though I placed my order around 11 AM on the 30th in store) OR people that are new customers are being prioritized OR people that ordered in-store are just not getting the shipping details...
    PS: Both of these are shipping to WI so it has nothing to do with location.
    04-05-2012 04:30 PM
    I'm an existing AT&T Customer, upgrading to Lumia 900. I ordered (online) at 2pm Central on 3/30. Mine is showing "Shipped" with a FedEx tracking number as of 4:15pm Central (both my AT&T account page and the order confirmation link I received on the 39th show the phone as SHIPPED).
    I have not received a shipment confirmation e-mail from AT&T yet.
    04-05-2012 04:31 PM

Got Cyan, but others have ordered online on Friday[like me] and still nothing
    holy crap, gave it one last refresh before leaving work and I have a TRACKING NUMBER!!!

now I feel bad for making that CSR lady look up the number for verizon for me...
    fifique, dtboos and ejb222 like this.
    holy crap, gave it one last refresh before leaving work and I have a TRACKING NUMBER!!!

now I feel bad for making that CSR lady look up the number for verizon for me...
    :lol:I'm on the floor!!!:lol:
    Ryadol likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:35 PM

Yay!
    Ryadol likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:35 PM
    YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just refreshed again and showing a shipment date for the phone. Still many hours in the day, they should be getting to everybody if the guy I talked to knows as much as he sounded like.

btw: I pre ordered on the 30th ONLINE, and am an existing customer. Also paid full price for phone.
    04-05-2012 04:38 PM
    woohoo got my tracking number!
    Ryadol likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:39 PM
    Same here, down to the time purchased and I am still sitting at pending. It is looking like the on line orders are getting placed first. I wonder if it has something to do with how the order system is set up?
    I believe the store orders that are in-store pick ups are in with the stores stock orders with a number reserved for pre-orders. This happened when I purchased an iPhone a few years ago. So there may never be tracking numbers for the in-store pick ups.

I ordered Cyan online on the 30th. New customer. No tracking number yet. Also ordered an iphone for the wife at the same time, and I have a tracking number for the iphone only.

I wonder if its a color issue, and the Cyan color is being shipped last.
    I'm hoping my shipment isn't too late having only preordered two days ago.
    04-05-2012 04:40 PM
    New customer as well, I ordered the Cyan one on the 30th and got the tracking # 20 minutes ago
    04-05-2012 04:41 PM
    I ordered early March 30 and i just got the notification that it is shipped.

Massachusetts :D
    04-05-2012 04:41 PM
472 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD