Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

diplomat696

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered wifey a 900 Cyan online today, as of 4:45pm CST no dice on shipping information, hopefully won't take too long but I am sure I am near the back of the queue with all the pre-orders people are talking about!!

rogeret

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
OK - I think that I have the ultimate post to resolve this, maybe.

I ordered in store (first person) on the 30th. I ordered the Cyan. No tracking number yet.

On the 31st, I ordered around noon for my wife. She is switching from US Cellular. Her phone was free as we used the $100 online coupon from AT&T and ordered online.

Her tracking number showed up at 3:06 PM (about 1.5 hours ago).

She ordered the black model.

So, either the issue is that tons of people ordered the cyan (even though I placed my order around 11 AM on the 30th in store) OR people that are new customers are being prioritized OR people that ordered in-store are just not getting the shipping details...
Kerbouchard, I think it's that people who ordered in store are not getting them. Odd.

drjekel_mrhyde

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
It seems to me that everyone that ordered their via FedEx have their shipping numbers already.
Shipping Carrier:
Unless you are an employee of UPS, USPS or DHL, your shipment should ship via FedEx.
Too bad my account is with USPS

jedivulcan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black one on the 30th at around 3:30PM EST.

I just got off the phone with AT&T customer support who had no idea about the Lumia 900. He basically recited whatever I've been seeing both on my Premiere page and my AT&T Wireless page. It's under "pre-order" status. The CSR said it would ship tomorrow even after I said I received an e-mail saying it would be received "On or before April 6th".

I called a second time (with a different number provided) and this CSR said that both my phone and the rubberized case (which I ordered separately) were both submitted to the warehouse and should be shipping tonight.

Nothing's been shipped. No tracking number for either item.

deogxu

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! Order on 1st and just notified shipped!:lol:

However another one on 3rd has no update. They even removed "will arrive on or before 6th" from the status page....:mad:

jedivulcan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! Order on 1st and just notified shipped!:lol:

However another one on 3rd has no update. They even removed "will arrive on or before 6th" from the status page....:mad:

The one I ordered from the Premiere website has the "on or before April 6th" removed too. I just noticed that.

infosprt

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my shipping status today. I ordered online on March 31st at 4:30PM PDT. To get the status I logged in via the AT&T - Wireless Order Status Update email link.

Shipment Dates
Ship date Apr 5, 2012
Estimated delivery Apr 6, 2012 by 4:30 PM
Destination
TEMECULA, CA
Shipment Options Help
Hold at FedEx Location
Not available to receive your shipment? FedEx will hold your shipment at a nearby FedEx location at no extra cost. Some shipments may not be eligible for this service. Read more.
Shipment Facts Help
Service type Standard Overnight
Weight 2.0 lbs/.9 kg
Referencexxxxxxxx

Shipment Travel History Help Select time zone:

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
Date/Time Activity Location DetailsApr 5, 2012 5:21 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Apr 5, 2012 3:45 PMPicked upFORT WORTH, TX

miggs357

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I preordered mine on the 30th around 12:30 PT on the Premier site. I have no update on the Premier order status, it is still listed as "pre-order". The order status on the consumer site went from "In Progress" this morning, to "In Progress" about and 1 1/2 hours ago with a tracking number to now "Shipped" with the same tracking number. This is for a matte black Lumia 900 going to AZ.

*** have not received any email notification of shipment yet ***

Last edited:

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with ATT and my in-store pre-order is not expected to ship until 4/8! The trend seems to be that online orders are getting priority over in-store.
I just got off the phone with a rep from the store where I ordered mine, and according to her, they are hearing from corporate that any pre-orders in store will be received on the 6th or 7th. So it may not be tomorrow, but it's supposed to be no later than Saturday.

karn101

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine (black) on the 30th, I think. (The first day WPCENTRAL posted about being able to get it for free).

It has also already been shipped. It showed up on their Order Tracking site before I received the email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05