Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

bellyer1

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Cyan Lumia 900 for my wife and a black one for myself in an AT&T store in Chicago on the morning of March 30th. As of 30 minutes ago, they have both shipped! I can't wait! After my Samsung Focus broke two weeks ago, I had to switch back to my old HTC Tilt 2 WinMo phone and it has been torture. I can't wait to ditch this old WinMo phone and get back to Windows Phone!

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Sigh. Still no tracking number for me, despite ordering within the first 30 minutes of the online page going live. Losing hope.

awneze

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my Tracking # (FEDEx)

MY order status finally changed from processing (pending shipment) to Shipped. YAY!! expected delivery is 3PM tomorrow.
I pre-ordered at the store on Saturday MAr. 31st

choover

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping notice.

Ordered Cyan in store on the 31st at noon.
I suspect it just takes a while to get into fedex's systems. I would only worry if you don't get the notice by the morning.

drjekel_mrhyde

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
However, i called 1-866-391-0749 and entered my WIRELESS number for my order and it stated that my order has been processed and is in the warehouse to be shipped and i should get an email soon.

* this worked for me!!!! try it, i got a tracking number and it said my phone shipped!!!!!!
I just got that also. Fedex over night but they didn't have the tracking number yet. Ordered April 1st. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but won't hold my breath

BurlyDuck

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I too was freaking out a bit today waiting for word on shipment. :blush: Just got the update!

Ordered in an AT&T store on Friday the 30th, after work around 7pm PST. Chose delivery to store.

About 30 minutes ago the order status showed tracking numbers (going nowhere), and status remained In Progress.

10 minutes later than that, the status flipped to Shipped, and the FedEx tracking numbers resolved with details (one for phone, one for sim).

Delivery set for April 6th by 3:00PM PST.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
still processing.. order at Att store on the 30 .. :dry
Ordered a Black and Cyan at a corp store on Saturday 3/31. Have tracking numbers for both. Yay! May be as late as 4:30 before they arrive tomorrow. That's okay. At least they are arriving tomorrow!

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
New customer, I ordered in-store late on March 30th (right before the store closed, say 7:30 pm)

My order was just updated within the last hour or so, probably around 8 pm tonight to show a FedEx tracking number, but it still says "in progress" I'll check again before bed probably, who knows maybe I will get it tomorrow, that would be outstanding.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
My original order placed on 4/3 is in transit :)

Apr 5, 2012 5:50 PM PT Left FedEx origin facility

The new order I placed today has not even generated an order confirmation email :/

willredWP

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Lumia Cases Did Yours Ship

I ordered cyan cases, but they did not ship. Phones shipped, but cases did not ship. Anyone have their cases shipped.

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting pretty frustrated with this whole thing. I placed my order on the 31st and I haven't received my shipping notification as of yet. It is 9pm EST and I'm starting to doubt that I will get my phone tomorrow. I will be very upset and will not take this without some compensation from ATT. I paid full retail for my device and cannot understand why orders placed just yesterday have already shipped. Errrrgghhhh!!!

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs