04-09-2012 02:07 PM
472 ... 45678 ...
tools
    fedex.com....here comes my F5s....
    04-05-2012 01:50 PM
    I try to avoid fedex as much as possible. They are amazing at managing to break ****.
    Break my Lumia, I break their face.
    ;P

I still dont have tracking, so i'm not sure if I need to start up a Rocky Montage type thing!
    04-05-2012 01:53 PM
    i got my fedex tracking number, and it does work!! arriving tomorrow :D
    garbanian likes this.
    04-05-2012 01:57 PM
    Mines showing shipped and has tracking number. Set to arrive tomorrow.
    04-05-2012 02:01 PM
    I've been trying to find out ship status on mine all day. There is none. I think I've been duped by AT&T.:mad::mad:
    04-05-2012 02:04 PM
    Are the people with tracking #'s premiere? I'm just curious because I pre-ordered as soon as I started the thread saying online pre-order was live, and I don't have a tracking # yet. :-(
    04-05-2012 02:05 PM
    Are the people with tracking #'s premiere? I'm just curious because I pre-ordered as soon as I started the thread saying online pre-order was live, and I don't have a tracking # yet. :-(
    Mine is premier but it's still in process. Ordered on 30 March.
    04-05-2012 02:09 PM
    Order Number:
    Date Ordered: 03/30/2012

Nokia NOK 900 BLK PHONE
    In Progress

Pending Shipment
    Various SIM
    In Progress

Pending Shipment

This is what my status is showing. hope I get it Friday!! That would be great!
    04-05-2012 02:10 PM
    Premiere here as well. Ordered 4/2. Shows as Processing on Consumer order status page.
    04-05-2012 02:11 PM
    Still pending. Arrrrghhhhhh. The wait is killing me. I had mine shipped to the store and they did say they expect it tomorrow. Keeps fingers and toes crossed.
    04-05-2012 02:12 PM
    Mines showing shipped and has tracking number. Set to arrive tomorrow.
    Have fun with your phone hope I get mine Friday also. I hope they sold alot of these phones, because this is a great OS!
    mane3215 likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:12 PM
    I'm premiere and I ordered within 15 minutes of the online ordering page going live. No tracking number yet. Who knows how the tracking nubmers are being generated; could be based on delivery zone, order time, last name, moon phone, Luke Wilson's mood, etc.

Still confident I'm getting mine tomorrow, although I have to admit, seeing people get there tracking numbers already is making me paranoid.
    04-05-2012 02:13 PM
    Premiere here as well. Ordered 4/2. Shows as Processing on Consumer order status page.
    i got my tracking number but it still doesnt show it under my premier account order status website. i had to log in to my at&t wireless account and under my orders i found my FedEx tracking number!
    04-05-2012 02:13 PM
    No tracking number here yet either. I'm worried I'm gonna get screwed because I went into a store. I never got a Lumia specific email either, like others have received. Arrrggghhh!
    04-05-2012 02:14 PM
    Anyone know if Amazon Wireless preorders are shipping today as well?
    04-05-2012 02:14 PM
    go to your wireless at&t account, and under my orders, you should see your recent orders. thats where i got my tracking number from. it must be there by now. dont check on premier order status website. mine still doesnt show there.
    04-05-2012 02:16 PM
    I'm premiere and I ordered within 15 minutes of the online ordering page going live. No tracking number yet. Who knows how the tracking nubmers are being generated; could be based on delivery zone, order time, last name, moon phone, Luke Wilson's mood, etc.

Still confident I'm getting mine tomorrow, although I have to admit, seeing people get there tracking numbers already is making me paranoid.
    I am premier as well. Ordered first day ... nothing has changed on my order summary since then. It did say I would receive 4/6 so I'll just place trust in that. LOL

I am the same way...not sure why everyone else already sees tracking/shipping info especially when they just ordered this week and I ordered last Friday.
    04-05-2012 02:17 PM
    Anyone know if Amazon Wireless preorders are shipping today as well?
    nah but you should be getting your tracking number very soon. try calling them, amazon has one of the the best customer service.
    04-05-2012 02:17 PM
    I am premier as well. Ordered first day ... nothing has changed on my order summary since then. It did say I would receive 4/6 so I'll just place trust in that. LOL

I am the same way...not sure why everyone else already sees tracking/shipping info especially when they just ordered this week and I ordered last Friday.
    go to your wireless at&t account, under my orders. you should find yours there!
    04-05-2012 02:18 PM
    I'd do that and all, but I can't make an account.

Under personal it comes back saying I have a small business account, go there.

When i'm there, my number doesn't come up and it says they can't find my account number!

Sweet!

Only way I can track is from the e-mail I received for my order.

Nothing new there.
    04-05-2012 02:20 PM
    I think they got my data plan wrong.Nokia Lumina 900(Cyan)dataplus enterprise 300MB for 4GLTE smartphones
    That's alright, you can call AT&T and keep your current data plan if you upgraded.
    04-05-2012 02:21 PM
    go to your wireless at&t account, and under my orders, you should see your recent orders. thats where i got my tracking number from. it must be there by now. dont check on premier order status website. mine still doesnt show there.
    yes, mine just changed to Shipped with tracking numbers. premier site still no movement.
    04-05-2012 02:21 PM
    I just got off the phone with India...I'm sorry I mean AT&T customer support and they said they have a note in their system that the Nokia Lumia's wont ship out until April 6 and that they were sorry the "I misinterpreted the website." She had no tracking information and was completely useless. I order one on March 31 and April 2. :dry
    04-05-2012 02:22 PM
    Finally I got my tracking number! It will be delivered tomorrow afternoon! Cannot wait!

Hope all of you get yours soon :D
    henilp89 likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:22 PM
    That's what I was talking about when I said consumer page, not premier. ;-)
    04-05-2012 02:23 PM
472 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD