04-09-2012 02:07 PM
472 ... 56789 ...
tools
    go to your wireless at&t account, and under my orders, you should see your recent orders. thats where i got my tracking number from. it must be there by now. dont check on premier order status website. mine still doesnt show there.
    That did it. Mine says processing. The premier site was not updating.
    04-05-2012 02:23 PM
    go to your wireless at&t account, and under my orders, you should see your recent orders. thats where i got my tracking number from. it must be there by now. dont check on premier order status website. mine still doesnt show there.
    Cool, thanks for that info. Nothing there yet either.

Also, anyone else seeing this with their order?

Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad

Is that their generic term for a micro-sim since prior to Lumia 900, the only item that used this was the iPad?

I ordered last Friday but this order page says Date Ordered 4/2/12. Will this cause delay?
    04-05-2012 02:24 PM
    I'd do that and all, but I can't make an account.

Under personal it comes back saying I have a small business account, go there.

When i'm there, my number doesn't come up and it says they can't find my account number!

Sweet!

Only way I can track is from the e-mail I received for my order.

Nothing new there.
    +1...I try linking the numbers that they sent me in my confirmation email and it says that small business accounts can't be linked to a personal account.
    garbanian likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:27 PM
    +1...I try linking the numbers that they sent me in my confirmation email and it says that small business accounts can't be linked to a personal account.
    As long as I'm not the only one I'm fine with it.
    04-05-2012 02:28 PM
    Have tracking numbers as well. Mine is on its way.
    04-05-2012 02:29 PM
    Checked online...pending shipment...
    04-05-2012 02:31 PM
    For everyone getting tracking numbers, are you getting emails or just refreshing your order page on AT&T's website? (Or calling the number?)

Is that their generic term for a micro-sim since prior to Lumia 900, the only item that used this was the iPad?

I ordered last Friday but this order page says Date Ordered 4/2/12. Will this cause delay?
    Just chatted to an online rep and yes it's the micro-sim for our Lumias. no worries.
    For everyone getting tracking numbers, are you getting emails or just refreshing your order page on AT&T's website? (Or calling the number?)
    no emails yet, didn't call either. just login your account on att.com and go to "my orders"
    04-05-2012 02:32 PM

same here, i ordered 3/30 and it says order placed 4/2!!???
    04-05-2012 02:33 PM
    i ordered from walmart it says it hasnt gone past the credit check yet. Anyone order last friday or sat from walmart and has gotting shipping info?? I'm also switching my number from sprint to at&t
    04-05-2012 02:34 PM
    I just got off the phone with India...I'm sorry I mean AT&T customer support and they said they have a note in their system that the Nokia Lumia's wont ship out until April 6 and that they were sorry the "I misinterpreted the website." She had no tracking information and was completely useless. I order one on March 31 and April 2. :dry
    The person I spoke to said the same thing, but I told them to ask someone who knew what they were talking about, then they came back and assured me that it would be shipping in a few hours.
    AllPhoneNews likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:35 PM
    Okay, So mine had movement around tuesday where I had gotten that Attention ! and it went away to Pre-Order. On the Shipping information, it's blank! It used to say Processing, and the shipping date says 4/3/2012. LIES! Last updated 4/3/2012 Update you fool!

I called AT&T, and the lady said it'll ship either today or tomorrow and I'll get it either tomorrow or Saturday, if not Monday. I ordered this on the 31st and it'll suck, if I don't receive it tomorrow. I wanted to play with it! So hopefully later on in the Day, I hope it says it's shipped if not, I'm going to be really sad, and be anxious all weekend!

I sent it to my office, but I don't work weekends. Plus, it's like 20 minutes from my house, but I have to pick up my GF and her family from a cruise. Not sweet stuff!

:dry
    04-05-2012 02:35 PM
    As long as I'm not the only one I'm fine with it.
    I'm assuming you are a new subscriber too? It's prob better that I can't link it, because I want to port numbers over and I wouldn't want it causing any issues. Lol.
    04-05-2012 02:37 PM
    I'm assuming you are a new subscriber too? It's prob better that I can't link it, because I want to port numbers over and I wouldn't want it causing any issues. Lol.
    Yea. I was thinking it's going to do this until we "activate" when our Lumias are in.

EDIT: Hey look! I got my tracking from my e-mail link just now!
    How joyous!

(Fed Ex, ordered on Saturday the 31st, online)
    Last edited by Garbanian; 04-05-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    04-05-2012 02:44 PM
    Ordered late 4/3 through premier rep. Status page says In Process but have the tracking number.

Date/Time Activity Location
    Apr 5, 2012 3:16PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
    Apr 5, 2012 2:03PM Picked up FORT WORTH, TX
    hellomiggy likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:55 PM
    And now I have my tracking info. :-) Guess stepping away truly made a difference. 'A watch pot never boils'. :-)
    garbanian likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:55 PM
    Yea. I was thinking it's going to do this until we "activate" when our Lumias are in.

EDIT: Hey look! I got my tracking from my e-mail link just now!
    How joyous!

(Fed Ex, ordered on Saturday the 31st, online)
    I take back my friendly small talk...I still haven't gotten anything. :-)
    Ordered online at 2:45pm 3/30...
    04-05-2012 02:56 PM
    no emails yet, didn't call either. just login your account on att.com and go to "my orders"
    New Customer so I cant access my account until I port my number. Looks like I am stuck waiting.............
    04-05-2012 02:56 PM
    This is what the AT&T website says when I check my order status. I live chatted with a rep last night and they told me it was back-ordered. I pre-ordered on the 30th.

Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time.
    04-05-2012 02:57 PM
    This is my First post in wpcentral........

The Tracking details are not updated in the ATT account or Premier site...... Chatted with customer care and got the tracking number.... My Phone is on its way...Will be delivered by 3:00pm tomorrow... Yaaaayyy.....Excited:D:D
    Last edited by mkcmkc; 04-05-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    04-05-2012 02:58 PM
    my status now says it shipped on April 4th. No tracking number yet but some progress. I'm now thinking I will actually get it tomorrow.
    04-05-2012 03:01 PM
    I ordered 3/30 and mine still has no tracking number. Arrgghhh. Not fair!
    Got an email confirmation number as well...
    funny thing...when you click on the tracking number on the website..fedex cant find it...but you crtl+c ctrl+v it...it works... the link on the email is fine as well
    I got a FEDEX tracking number!
    04-05-2012 03:07 PM
472 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD