Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Thought I would get this thread opened up before we get 20 my Lumia just shipper threads in here. Let us know when you get your it shipped email notifycation... ;)

It shouldn't be long now.

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Does this thread applies to AT&T Only ? I ordered from Rogers here in Canada.... Can i post updates here too ???

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
From the first email I got from them:
Thank you for placing your order with AT&T.
Your order is scheduled to be shipped on Apr/05/2012.

So I'm not expecting it to ship until then. I've only looked a coupld times and that was to understand what others were talking about.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad: :straight: :mad:
Is only a partial shipment....... The accessories :excl::excl::mad:

Guess this is where George Lucas got the idea to add Darth Vadar screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO" to Star Wars. :D

You should have called up at&t and said "You have failed me for the last time" and used the Jedi chokehold! :)

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine in store on the 30th and it still says Backordered/Shipment Pending online. I never received an email from AT&T because the lady at the store must have entered my email address incorrectly...FAIL!!! I'm going to call up AT&T tomorrow and try and sort that out so I can at least get update email's.

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
If pre-orders are supposed to be in hand on the 6th, how does ATT plan on fulfilling that with 2 day shipping? Is it possible we wont see shipping confirmations since the phone still won't technically be in their inventory system until the 8th/9th?

cormasco

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
My order page says:
Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time.
Shipping Information:

Shipping Date:
04/03/2012

Subscribe now
Wireless
Your AT&T Device
Pre-Ordered Item
Arrives on or before 4/6/2012
Upgrade
Nokia Lumia 900 (Matte Black)
Name:

Last Updated:
Apr 3, 2012
Shipping Carrier:
Unless you are an employee of UPS, USPS or DHL, your shipment should ship via FedEx.

The status part has shipped unchecked. SO its telling me the ship date is 4/3 but that it has'nt shipped yet. But it has not been updated since 4/3. I think it shipped on the 3rd and I might get it today, 4/5. I'm not sure of course. I paid full price for the phone because I'm not eligible to upgrade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss