Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

willredWP

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Shipment Status

Ordered 3 cyan Lumia 900's, 1 Samsung Focus and Pantech Breeze on Sat. March 31st at AT&T store. Moving from Verizon, Pantech is for my in-laws, so don't worry. Thought maybe the 2 non-Lumia's might ship early, but looks like they are going to ship all at same time. AT&T store guy said they would ship each as a separate shipment. Everyone in my family is excited so hopefully they will ship today, Friday, April 5. Will let everyone if I get a shipment confirm.

nascarnate326

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine says back order and they have not taken money out.

I have a feeling tomorrow they will take the money and drop the phone.

Doing it very quietly and smoothly just like Apple.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine says back order and they have not taken money out.

I have a feeling tomorrow they will take the money and drop the phone.

Doing it very quietly and smoothly just like Apple.

they should learn something from amazon. you should always let your customer know about their purchases like when they are going to ship it, from where and when it should get there. it makes life so simple but instead here, they sent us an email saying that its backordered?? you gotta be kidding me right. at least let us know what their plans are? my card hasnt changed since 31st of march. i spent an hour talking to three different people at at&t and all of them told me that id get my tracking number tonight (means yesterday night) but nothing! i mean what the H E L L!!
i have still yet to see a person complain about their shipment who bought it from walmart or amazon? everyone whos complaining here bought it from at&t. makes me wonder.

also i hope you are right lol

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE

Teresa: Thank you for your recent order. The device will start to be shipped today, first come first serve basis. There is no guarantee it will be shipped today.

Teresa: You are welcome to chat back with later on.

jlw17

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Still "In Progress" & "Pending Shipment" for me as well. I preordered at an at&t store on sunday 4/1... A friend of mine who works for at&t says he thinks they shipped yesterday (4/4) and we should get our emails with shipping info today (4/5)
We'll see... =]

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I hate how anxious I feel waiting for my phone to ship. I wonder if the email stating the phone has shipped wont be sent until the end of the day. If my phone doesn't come on Friday I will be so sad. :( Really no sense of a pre order if I have to wait till Monday anyway

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I hate how anxious I feel waiting for my phone to ship. I wonder if the email stating the phone has shipped wont be sent until the end of the day. If my phone doesn't come on Friday I will be so sad. :( Really no sense of a pre order if I have to wait till Monday anyway

exactly....though i will be pretty mad though...My 3rd Titan is dieing a slow painfull death with 7-8 random reboots a day, bad call quality and etc... I NEED this phone...smh

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
system error

I find that the order system is very buggy. I have not received an email from at&t only saying welcome to at&t. No email on when the item will ship.

I am concerned because now it is saying no order found when I plug in my order number. Also when I do my wireless number it says there is an error. good news is that the charge on my card is pending.

SQLDenis

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a real stupid question..I ordered mine on the 30th..the order went through and it said cost $0...will they ship this without having my billing info today? Do I need to call them, or is a credit card only required once you receive the phone and try to activate the SIM

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
This is weird. I did my order on the 31st and I had a $1.00 charge from ATT that day. 1 day later ATT charged me the $476 for the phone and I wa excited that they already took the money. But now I just checked and the charge is gone :'( I hope it ships today.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

toasterthegamer

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 30th, and mine hasn't shipped yet. It just says backordered. :/

and like a day after I ordered it I get this message:
"The items in your order are currently out of stock and will be shipped when inventory becomes
available. When the items in your order ship, we'll send you an email with the ship tracking number(s)."

When I go check on the order it says "Pending Shipment", and under backordered it has a 1 for both the sim and the phone. I was never given a shipping date or anything.. -_-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster