Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

Bgrubb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
anybody try this....somebody posted that the phone rep said the shipment was going out on DHL....so try plugging in your order number, reference number and what not on to the dhl, fedex and ups sites....each site has own box/page to enter these numbers apart from the shipment tracking number...no luck here...anybody see anything?

I tried that already and failed :mad:

lumianut

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 900 ordered through Amazon Wireless

Anyone preorder from Amazonwireless and have it ship yet? Mine unfortunately has not. :(

Lt. Mango

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
:excl:Texas tornados causing pickup and delivery delays in Dallas - Fort Worth areas for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments FedEx Service Alerts

..operation rolling thunder!!!! did ma nature take a swipe at ma bell:D

oh man, I really hope this is not the case.

I called the 866 number mentioned above...took a few tries before I got someone who knew what was going on. It appears that they are using overnight shipping, so don't despair, we may yet have our Lumias tomorrow :D

jcar302

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
And my experience is these shipments require a signature for deliverly. Which means I need to schedule a WFH day. Hard to figure out which day to stay home when you have no idea when the package will be out for deliverly.

This is why i had mine shipped to store.
I'm getting 2, one is my upgrade, 2nd is for the mrs, we are porting her number over from verizon. But i knew the odds of me being home in the middle of a friday were slim.

On another note, my status never read anything other than "in progress".
And under tracking number it's always said "pending shipment".
As of right now, both are still the same.

Jeff Kibuule

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
As anyone familiar with Amazon Prime will know, if shipping is next day, the actual order can ship as late as 8-9PM at night, but will be at your door the next day. Companies do operate during the night, you know.

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
anybody try this....somebody posted that the phone rep said the shipment was going out on DHL....so try plugging in your order number, reference number and what not on to the dhl, fedex and ups sites....each site has own box/page to enter these numbers apart from the shipment tracking number...no luck here...anybody see anything?
I've experienced this with orders from other places. The store will attach a shipping label and tell you about it including tracking number, but until UPS/DHL/FedEx picks it up and scans it into their system, it won't register. Since pickups are usually late in the day, it won't show up in their system until this evening.

gamefrick

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine too just switched from back ordered to PROCESSING.....YAY!......I'm such a nerd.....I've been refreshing that page all morning.
At least yours is coming in. I am on T-mobile and there is no news of any new wp coming our way, sunk in no 4G LTE either aaarrrrgghhhh

c0rk

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I only have 3 Progress Check-Boxes...

Received (Checked)
Pre-Ordered (Checked)
Shipped (Not Checked)

? last updated 4/3/2012

Then the confusing stuff...
1. Ordered on March 30th - OKAY
2. Shipping Date - 04/03/2012 (Obviously NOT)
3. Pre-Ordered Item Arrives On or Before 4/6/2012 - Planning to WFH tomorrow, but still nervous

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz