Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

mane3215

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
No update on my premiere site. I guess saving $25 off of the $99 isn't a great deal.

I just checked premier site and mine is off of back ordered.

The fiasco that ensued when I was trying to order this phone both through there website, tech support, then the national sales line was ridiculous. I wish I new someone to gripe too. I had to try 5 separate times until they closed Friday night then twice on Monday. Second time was the charm. What a tremendous pita. I guess that's the treatment "Premier" clients get. What a shame.

zocialzientizt

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The backordered field is zeroed-out on my order, now, but I don't even see a pending charge on my card, much less a final/actual charge. I sure hope that doesn't mean a no-go for the shipping today. That would make me a glum chum. :(

ekettwig

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just checked premier site and mine is off of back ordered.

The fiasco that ensued when I was trying to order this phone both through there website, tech support, then the national sales line was ridiculous. I wish I new someone to gripe too. I had to try 5 separate times until they closed Friday night then twice on Monday. Second time was the charm. What a tremendous pita. I guess that's the treatment "Premier" clients get. What a shame.

I feel your pain, I talked with 7 different people before I finally found someone that could preorder it for me. My friend who isn't a Premier customer had it done in 5 minutes with one phone call. Talk about ridiculous.

On the bright side though my status changed from "back ordered" to "Processing" this morning.

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
At least yours is coming in. I am on T-mobile and there is no news of any new wp coming our way, sunk in no 4G LTE either aaarrrrgghhhh
I was a T-Mobile customer for 7 or 8 years (my daughter works there), but I wanted the 900 bad enough to switch to the evil giant AT&T.

ganks

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My 3/30 order is also now pending and no longer backordered - Yay!

I haven't been this anxious to get a new gadget in a while...

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
They have till the end of this business day to ship. My order has been pending shipment since monday. It's never been back ordered. I'm gonna be optimistic and give AT&T the benefit of the doubt. It's not too late for the Pre-Ordered Item
Arrives on or before 4/6/2012
date AT&T promised. I'm hoping they don't turn this into a fiasco.

jgschwandtner

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Remember that they said they would arrive on April 6 if you ordered *by 3 p.m.* on the 5th. I would not be surprised if we didn't see any movement until 3 p.m. Eastern.

idrewpage

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Processing

Mine says processing instead of backordered now. I am assuming, since I ordered online, it will go to my house and not a store. I hope so, since there aren't any AT&T stores around here...

hid713

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Tried ordering mine online, experience was horrible.Called, thought it would be better, WRONG! Wanted it so much put all this behind me and went up to the store. Experience wasn't much better but got it done. If I get it tomorrow it will all be worth it.

Paparichy

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine by calling at&t customer service rep on 03/30 at 9am. I got my tracking number and email stating your order has been shiped on 04/04

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos