Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Premiere here as well. Ordered 4/2. Shows as Processing on Consumer order status page.

go to your wireless at&t account, and under my orders, you should see your recent orders. thats where i got my tracking number from. it must be there by now. dont check on premier order status website. mine still doesnt show there.

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm premiere and I ordered within 15 minutes of the online ordering page going live. No tracking number yet. Who knows how the tracking nubmers are being generated; could be based on delivery zone, order time, last name, moon phone, Luke Wilson's mood, etc.

Still confident I'm getting mine tomorrow, although I have to admit, seeing people get there tracking numbers already is making me paranoid.

I am premier as well. Ordered first day ... nothing has changed on my order summary since then. It did say I would receive 4/6 so I'll just place trust in that. LOL

I am the same way...not sure why everyone else already sees tracking/shipping info especially when they just ordered this week and I ordered last Friday. :straight:

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I am premier as well. Ordered first day ... nothing has changed on my order summary since then. It did say I would receive 4/6 so I'll just place trust in that. LOL

I am the same way...not sure why everyone else already sees tracking/shipping info especially when they just ordered this week and I ordered last Friday. :straight:

go to your wireless at&t account, under my orders. you should find yours there!

garbanian

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd do that and all, but I can't make an account.

Under personal it comes back saying I have a small business account, go there.

When i'm there, my number doesn't come up and it says they can't find my account number!

Sweet!

Only way I can track is from the e-mail I received for my order.

Nothing new there.

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
go to your wireless at&t account, and under my orders, you should see your recent orders. thats where i got my tracking number from. it must be there by now. dont check on premier order status website. mine still doesnt show there.

yes, mine just changed to Shipped with tracking numbers. premier site still no movement.

AllPhoneNews

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with India...I'm sorry I mean AT&T customer support and they said they have a note in their system that the Nokia Lumia's wont ship out until April 6 and that they were sorry the "I misinterpreted the website." She had no tracking information and was completely useless. I order one on March 31 and April 2. :dry

raruhs

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Finally I got my tracking number! It will be delivered tomorrow afternoon! Cannot wait!

Hope all of you get yours soon :D

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

That's what I was talking about when I said consumer page, not premier. ;-)

iOSisStale

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That did it. Mine says processing. The premier site was not updating.

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Cool, thanks for that info. Nothing there yet either.

Also, anyone else seeing this with their order?

Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad

Is that their generic term for a micro-sim since prior to Lumia 900, the only item that used this was the iPad?

I ordered last Friday but this order page says Date Ordered 4/2/12. Will this cause delay?

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd do that and all, but I can't make an account.

Under personal it comes back saying I have a small business account, go there.

When i'm there, my number doesn't come up and it says they can't find my account number!

Sweet!

Only way I can track is from the e-mail I received for my order.

Nothing new there.

+1...I try linking the numbers that they sent me in my confirmation email and it says that small business accounts can't be linked to a personal account.

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
For everyone getting tracking numbers, are you getting emails or just refreshing your order page on AT&T's website? (Or calling the number?)

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

Is that their generic term for a micro-sim since prior to Lumia 900, the only item that used this was the iPad?

I ordered last Friday but this order page says Date Ordered 4/2/12. Will this cause delay?

Just chatted to an online rep and yes it's the micro-sim for our Lumias. no worries.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

same here, i ordered 3/30 and it says order placed 4/2!!???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss