Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

LaNiQuE

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
i ordered from walmart it says it hasnt gone past the credit check yet. Anyone order last friday or sat from walmart and has gotting shipping info?? I'm also switching my number from sprint to at&t

StrafePK

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with India...I'm sorry I mean AT&T customer support and they said they have a note in their system that the Nokia Lumia's wont ship out until April 6 and that they were sorry the "I misinterpreted the website." She had no tracking information and was completely useless. I order one on March 31 and April 2. :dry

The person I spoke to said the same thing, but I told them to ask someone who knew what they were talking about, then they came back and assured me that it would be shipping in a few hours.

hellomiggy

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay, So mine had movement around tuesday where I had gotten that Attention ! and it went away to Pre-Order. On the Shipping information, it's blank! It used to say Processing, and the shipping date says 4/3/2012. LIES! Last updated 4/3/2012 Update you fool!

I called AT&T, and the lady said it'll ship either today or tomorrow and I'll get it either tomorrow or Saturday, if not Monday. I ordered this on the 31st and it'll suck, if I don't receive it tomorrow. I wanted to play with it! So hopefully later on in the Day, I hope it says it's shipped if not, I'm going to be really sad, and be anxious all weekend!

I sent it to my office, but I don't work weekends. Plus, it's like 20 minutes from my house, but I have to pick up my GF and her family from a cruise. Not sweet stuff!

:dry

garbanian

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you are a new subscriber too? It's prob better that I can't link it, because I want to port numbers over and I wouldn't want it causing any issues. Lol.

Yea. I was thinking it's going to do this until we "activate" when our Lumias are in.

EDIT: Hey look! I got my tracking from my e-mail link just now!
How joyous!

(Fed Ex, ordered on Saturday the 31st, online)

Last edited:

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered late 4/3 through premier rep. Status page says In Process but have the tracking number.

Date/Time Activity Location
Apr 5, 2012 3:16PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Apr 5, 2012 2:03PM Picked up FORT WORTH, TX

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea. I was thinking it's going to do this until we "activate" when our Lumias are in.

EDIT: Hey look! I got my tracking from my e-mail link just now!
How joyous!

(Fed Ex, ordered on Saturday the 31st, online)

I take back my friendly small talk...I still haven't gotten anything. :)
Ordered online at 2:45pm 3/30...

jaaks

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
This is what the AT&T website says when I check my order status. I live chatted with a rep last night and they told me it was back-ordered. I pre-ordered on the 30th.

Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time.

mkcmkc

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
This is my First post in wpcentral........

The Tracking details are not updated in the ATT account or Premier site...... Chatted with customer care and got the tracking number.... My Phone is on its way...Will be delivered by 3:00pm tomorrow... Yaaaayyy.....Excited:D:D

Last edited:

rockonit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
my status now says it shipped on April 4th. No tracking number yet but some progress. I'm now thinking I will actually get it tomorrow.

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Got an email confirmation number as well...
funny thing...when you click on the tracking number on the website..fedex cant find it...but you crtl+c ctrl+v it...it works... the link on the email is fine as well

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I'm feeling left out so I'm just going to throw it out there and say that my new Bose Quite Comfort 3's were dispatched today. :D

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Seeing people who ordered after I did (ordered it around 4PM on 3/30) getting their tracking number is a little disheartening. I'm hoping that the system is just slow to update and that my phone will be delivered on time tomorrow.

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
New Customer so I cant access my account until I port my number. Looks like I am stuck waiting.............
Me too. I called the 866 number shown in an earlier post and they could only tell me what I've already seen on the website - In Process ... Pending Shipment. They told me to call the store I ordered it from, bt thy're not going to haveanything more to tell me. I am not a patient man so the wait is driving me crazy!!! :confused:

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
got my tracking number as well, ordered it on the 30th basically as soon as the web page went live.

shipping to socal via fedex standard overnight from texas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss