Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

mskovrinskie

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Premier order confirmation page still shows processing, but searching att.com by logging into my account and searching My Orders show it shipped at 2:08 PM today from Ft. Worth and will be here tomorrow by 3PM!

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now I"m annoyed! My buddy ordered his online MANY hours after I ordered mine at a corporate store and HIS has shipped. But mine has not. I should have just done the damn order online rather than go into a freakin' store. ALKJDFL@*()$&@*($OSFJK!@(&$

Dmatrix9

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I got confirmation email and tracking information:

"Thank you for your recent order. We are writing to inform you that part of your order has shipped. You can review the status of your shipment(s) by clicking on the tracking number(s) below. The remainder of your order will ship as soon as it becomes available. " :D

LaNiQuE

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmm i've just decided i wont be getting mines into Monday so im going to chill out and with easter on sunday i'll have other things to do i'll just check on sunday to see if anything has changed because if i dont get a shipping email by friday nothing big has happen cause i picked overnight shipping

;) Godspeed to My new WP fam!!!

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, now I"m annoyed! My buddy ordered his online MANY hours after I ordered mine at a corporate store and HIS has shipped. But mine has not. I should have just done the damn order online rather than go into a freakin' store. ALKJDFL@*()$&@*($OSFJK!@(&$

No rhyme or reason to the shipping that I can see. I ordered mine almost as soon as the online went live on 3/30, and I still have nothing...

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
whaaaaaaat tha so the premier site shows processing the regular att site shows this below whats up with them shipping me a ipad sim for the nokia is this because of lte and microsim oh yeah the shipping date says 4-4 that ain't true as it hasn't or i would have gotten a email

Description Item Status Tracking Number Carrier Shipping Date Quantity
Nokia NOK 900 BLK PHONE Processing 04/04/2012 1
Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad Processing Pending Shipment 04/04/2012 1

drjekel_mrhyde

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Pending shipment for the SIM under tracking # but nothing under my phone. I really think it's getting shipped by USPS instead of Fedex because who's my account is with. That said the Postal service still deliver on Saturdays

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
just recived my confirmation.

i just now recieved the tracking number. FedEx is delivering so now I know Saturday at the latest!

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

I hear ya, I keep cursing myself the same thing. I was trying to help rep get some credit for signing up 2 new lines. But the status update experience because of this was horrible. I even lost the MIR offer that was there for Web only orders. By the end of the day, everything will be forgiven if I get mine by tomorrow. LOL.

StrafePK

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Shipped with a tracking number, expected to roll into Chicago, IL before 3PM tomorrow. WOOT!

EDIT:

Ordered at 3PM EST 3/30. Premier Customer.

EDIT 2:

Online order.

theBrknSystm#WP

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I refreshed the order status page … put the captcha in again … magically it now has a FedEx Tracking number w/ Standard Overnight shipping (both phone and sim)… Estimated delivery 3PM tomorrow! :)

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya, I keep cursing myself the same thing. I was trying to help rep get some credit for signing up 2 new lines. But the status update experience because of this was horrible. I even lost the MIR offer that was there for Web only orders. By the end of the day, everything will be forgiven if I get mine by tomorrow. LOL.

Amen to that, brother! My buddy's phone (which is going to the same damn zipcode, by the way) was shipped just about 30 minutes ago (or at least it was picked up by FedEx at that time). So I'm still hopeful...

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Shipped with a tracking number, expected to roll into Chicago, IL before 3PM tomorrow. WOOT!

EDIT:

Ordered at 3PM EST 3/30. Premier Customer.

If you look at the My Orders page at att.com, does it show that your order date is 4/2/12? I ordered Premier around the same time as you on 3/30 and ATT is saying I didn't do that and actually placed my order this past Monday. Thus, delaying my shipment date to next week.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the My Orders page at att.com, does it show that your order date is 4/2/12? I ordered Premier around the same time as you on 3/30 and ATT is saying I didn't do that and actually placed my order this past Monday. Thus, delaying my shipment date to next week.

same thing happened to me...still not tracking

but i have seen guys here who placed order AFTER us so I am still hopeful..Most CS reps are uninformed so try another one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs