Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
No Order status email but shows online that the order shipped via FEDEX and a tracking#. Ordered mine online too (not premier site)... also the FEDEX tracking details are not there yet.. hopefully soon. *softly* yay!

copy paste the tracking number on to the fedex site...the link from att may not work...atleast thats how it was for me

prosimian

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Ha! My order (placed on the 30th online; Chicagoland) recently had a "Shipping Date" of 4/4 added to it. I think this is new, at least I hadn't noticed it until just now.

I do not think that is accurate :)

Edit - and now a tracking number when I go to the link that was emailed to me on the 30th. Sweet!

ddaniel87

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered in store on the 30th got a tracking # yet?
NOPE, ordered at 10:00 am on the 3oth, first in the store, and nothing yet. And the CSR screwed my email up so I dont get updates. But I can check on the order status page using number.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order online on the 31st and just checked the site, it has shipped! I am a new customer transferring my number from Verizon. Hopefully that goes smoothly.

The Fedex link works and it states it is standard overnight to be delivered by 3:00 PM tomorrow. Hopefully it is earlier. This has been hurting my productivity and I will be working from home tomorrow to take delivery.

My Lumia 900 is the black model, no accessories added beside the SIM card that is included with the order of the phone.

Last edited:

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 4/2 in store...Mine hasn't shipped yet...I really hope this arrives tomorrow and not Saturday because I'm having it delivered to the office and I wont be there Saturday:confused:

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I know I shouldn't be, but I'm getting nervous. Still showing "processing" and I ordered mine within hours of it opening on the 30th.

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
NOPE, ordered at 10:00 am on the 3oth, first in the store, and nothing yet. And the CSR screwed my email up so I dont get updates. But I can check on the order status page using number.
ordered in a store on Saturday evening PDT and I haven't gotten a ship notice yet either. Hope we're not low on the priority list.

Bgrubb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My shipped date just changed from blank to 4/4 but no tracking number yet. More than likely I'll have my phone before I get me tracking number :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss