Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

Ryadol

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to an CSR. Even though I ordered on the 30th from att.com mine is not shipping today. I kept prying for reasons as to why saying I had to be in the first batch based on when I ordered and she only said it was because they were out of stock. I told her I felt like New Customers were getting preferential treatment citing that people ordered this week and have a tracking number and she said that made sense to her. In the end she said it will be faster to go to the store. ONLY REASON I PREORDERED was to get it tomorrow before a vacation. I almost want to cancel my order over this.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
wonder if their processing in alphabetical order. My last name starts with an 'S' and mine hasn't shipped yet.

Mine starts with B...but nothing yet...though I did order from a store on 4/2. Im in New England...wonder if they are purily going first to last or regional...or maybe just pulling names out of a hat. It would be bogus if everyone who ordered online got theirs first and in store orders were second hat.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to an CSR. Even though I ordered on the 30th from att.com mine is not shipping today. I kept prying for reasons as to why saying I had to be in the first batch based on when I ordered and she only said it was because they were out of stock. I told her I felt like New Customers were getting preferential treatment citing that people ordered this week and have a tracking number and she said that made sense to her. In the end she said it will be faster to go to the store. ONLY REASON I PREORDERED was to get it tomorrow before a vacation. I almost want to cancel my order over this.

Well how many of y'all that have a tracking number are new to AT&T?

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

That makes no sense. Plenty of current AT&T customers have gotten tracking numbers and ordered online on the 30th.

Ryadol

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling pretty wronged by all this. Not to get all high and mighty over a phone, but every email they sent me says "Shipped on a first come first serve basis" and I ordered as soon as the site refreshed last friday.

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Well how many of y'all that have a tracking number are new to AT&T?

I'm new, but have no shipping notice yet (went from backorder to processing this morning). That said, I still fully expect mine will ship today as will everyone elses, including those being told by unknowing CSR's that it won't.

Patience, people.

rogeret

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just called the store where I ordered it on the 30th and he said "it just hasn't shipped." I'll just go into the store to get one on Monday and then return the one that they eventually ship to me to the store. Let them pay for the shipping charge.

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered an Iphone and a Lumina 900 same day and time. The iphone which shipped from Tenn, has tracking number. The lumina 900 still no tracking number......:( Not sure how that works

SQLDenis

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 30th around 5PM, got my tracking numbers 10 seconds ago..I refreshed that page so many time that I memorized all the different captcha's they have by now :D

BTW live in NJ, someone asked before if they are shipping to NY yet...this is not that far :)

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I was beginning to worry that my inclusion of the bumper was the reason for the delay in shipping. I could have sworn I saw something on my order screen that said it would ship on the 5th but mine still says processing. The only other thing I can think of is that the status isn't refreshed on a real-time basis but maybe a morning shipment then an evening shipment or something like that.

I will be out of town starting Saturday which is why I pre-ordered because it said (as I remember) the 5th.

Ryadol

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm new, but have no shipping notice yet (went from backorder to processing this morning). That said, I still fully expect mine will ship today as will everyone elses, including those being told by unknowing CSR's that it won't.

Patience, people.
I hope you're right, but I'm really pessimistic right now.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling pretty wronged by all this. Not to get all high and mighty over a phone, but every email they sent me says "Shipped on a first come first serve basis" and I ordered as soon as the site refreshed last friday.

I ordered same as you. Just got off the phone with a pretty knowledgeable person who looked into it for a few minutes and found there was definitely enough stock that mine will ship sometime today. They are pumping them out all night so we still got a ways to go before they are all sent obviously.

It's hard to wait for confirmation, but it should all end well.

kerbouchard

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
OK - I think that I have the ultimate post to resolve this, maybe.

I ordered in store (first person) on the 30th. I ordered the Cyan. No tracking number yet.

On the 31st, I ordered around noon for my wife. She is switching from US Cellular. Her phone was free as we used the $100 online coupon from AT&T and ordered online.

Her tracking number showed up at 3:06 PM (about 1.5 hours ago).

She ordered the black model.

So, either the issue is that tons of people ordered the cyan (even though I placed my order around 11 AM on the 30th in store) OR people that are new customers are being prioritized OR people that ordered in-store are just not getting the shipping details...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99