Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

TJ425

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received my tracking number yet but they removed the backorder qty and made it 0 now. Hopefully will get a tracking number today.

I placed my order on 3/30/12 with email confirmation, but in my account it said it was placed on 4/2/12.
Just received my tracking numbers on my order status. No confirmation via email yet.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 30th around 5PM, got my tracking numbers 10 seconds ago..I refreshed that page so many time that I memorized all the different captcha's they have by now :D

BTW live in NJ, someone asked before if they are shipping to NY yet...this is not that far :)

Good sign, now we know they are still getting orders together.

kerbouchard

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
OK - I think that I have the ultimate post to resolve this, maybe.

I ordered in store (first person) on the 30th. I ordered the Cyan. No tracking number yet.

On the 31st, I ordered around noon for my wife. She is switching from US Cellular. Her phone was free as we used the $100 online coupon from AT&T and ordered online.

Her tracking number showed up at 3:06 PM (about 1.5 hours ago).

She ordered the black model.

So, either the issue is that tons of people ordered the cyan (even though I placed my order around 11 AM on the 30th in store) OR people that are new customers are being prioritized OR people that ordered in-store are just not getting the shipping details...

PS: Both of these are shipping to WI so it has nothing to do with location.

loomeea

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Order shipped

I'm an existing AT&T Customer, upgrading to Lumia 900. I ordered (online) at 2pm Central on 3/30. Mine is showing "Shipped" with a FedEx tracking number as of 4:15pm Central (both my AT&T account page and the order confirmation link I received on the 39th show the phone as SHIPPED).
I have not received a shipment confirmation e-mail from AT&T yet.

tbeagl

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

I ordered in store (first person) on the 30th. I ordered the Cyan. No tracking number yet.

On the 31st, I ordered around noon for my wife. She is switching from US Cellular. Her phone was free as we used the $100 online coupon from AT&T and ordered online.

So, either the issue is that tons of people ordered the cyan (even though I placed my order around 11 AM on the 30th in store) OR people that are new customers are being prioritized OR people that ordered in-store are just not getting the shipping details...

Got Cyan, but others have ordered online on Friday[like me] and still nothing

Ryadol

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
holy crap, gave it one last refresh before leaving work and I have a TRACKING NUMBER!!!

now I feel bad for making that CSR lady look up the number for verizon for me...

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just refreshed again and showing a shipment date for the phone. Still many hours in the day, they should be getting to everybody if the guy I talked to knows as much as he sounded like.

btw: I pre ordered on the 30th ONLINE, and am an existing customer. Also paid full price for phone.

scbMobile

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here, down to the time purchased and I am still sitting at pending. It is looking like the on line orders are getting placed first. I wonder if it has something to do with how the order system is set up?
I believe the store orders that are in-store pick ups are in with the stores stock orders with a number reserved for pre-orders. This happened when I purchased an iPhone a few years ago. So there may never be tracking numbers for the in-store pick ups.

dacunto

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I ordered Cyan online on the 30th. New customer. No tracking number yet. Also ordered an iphone for the wife at the same time, and I have a tracking number for the iphone only.

I wonder if its a color issue, and the Cyan color is being shipped last.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Cyan online on the 30th. New customer. No tracking number yet. Also ordered an iphone for the wife at the same time, and I have a tracking number for the iphone only.

Don't fret. I just now show shipped status and mine was Cyan color ordered on the 30th. They are pumping them out all night.

StrafePK

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I have to wonder if that's the case, because I ordered three phones (all black) and they have all been shipped. The 2 orders were done on 3/30 and 1 on 4/2

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
got my tracking number just checked the site phone matte black and sim shipped out yikideeeeeee i get tomorrow by 3pm yeahhhhh boyieeeeeee the lumia reign begins lol :giggle:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos