Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! Order on 1st and just notified shipped!:lol:

However another one on 3rd has no update. They even removed "will arrive on or before 6th" from the status page....:mad:

It's a little frustrating seeing people who ordered after me are getting shipping notifications. I think I just need to stop looking at these threads. LOL

I orderd at 12:30 CST on the 30th, and I got nothing other than "processing". :straight:

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Just got off the phone with the ATT Premier retards. I have had to call them three times because my order was held up. The first time they didn't want to help me. The second time everything was supposed to be taken care of. I get home this afternoon to check for tracking number and nada! Still shows on hold, and it turns out that everything was fine in the system, they just forgot to update the order and remove the hold. WTH!!!! Now it seems I won't be getting mine tomorrow. :mad:

miggs357

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Premier site FINALLY updated. Says complete and below shows shipped marked with tracking number for FedEx. Also, got the email confirmation.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The one I ordered from the Premiere website has the "on or before April 6th" removed too. I just noticed that.

Bizarre. Mine was removed as well. Ordered through Premiere on April 30th shortly after the page went live. Still no info through the main AT&T page. First time i've started to worry about tomorrow. Sucks since I leave town for a week on Sat.

deogxu

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It's a little frustrating seeing people who ordered after me are getting shipping notifications. I think I just need to stop looking at these threads. LOL

I orderd at 12:30 CST on the 30th, and I got nothing other than "processing". :straight:
Sorry but just received the 2nd order's tracking.....

mais.318

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got the notification email with the tracking number, but my cyan bumper is not being shipped with the phone, I don't want my Lumia to go caseless. Are anyone else's cases being shipped seperatly?

srijans

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Shipped

Ordered on 3/31 around 5:30 PM EST .. Status is updated to shipped with a tracking # from Fedex ... Should be here by 3 PM tomorrow ...

ByroGyro

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If you're having problems finding a tracking number try going to https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%26source%3DIAWS00Z290000000u&token=EKOfAfaW then clicking on the "Questions about your order status" gif on the right side of the page. Here is a transcript of my conversation with the Agent. (Keep in mind, I was not, at the time, able to find a tracking number)

Markese: Hello, thank you for chatting with AT&T today. I see that you have a question regarding the details of an order. Is that correct?
[Me]: Yes, that is correct
Markese: I can certainly assist you today.
Markese: In order to protect your privacy, may I please have the First Name, Last Name, and the last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with this account?
[Me]: [Deleted for privacy]
Markese: Thank you for providing that information.
Markese: Do you have the order number?
[Me]: Yes, I do
[Me]: [Deleted for privacy]
Markese: I can take that order number.
Markese: Thank you.
Markese: Thank you for aptiently waiting.
Markese: I am sorry for the typo above. I have located the order and do see that the Estimated delivery date is Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM. The tracking number is [deleted for privacy]. The shipping carrier is Fed Ex. To further track the order, you may reach Federal Express directly on 800-463-3339 or visit their website by clicking here.
Markese:
Markese: Are there any other questions or concerns I can answer for you today?
[Me]: No, And thank you very much :)
Markese: Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. It has been a pleasure assisting you. Please come back and chat with us again if you need help in the future. We appreciate your business. You may click the “Close” button in the chat window to close this chat.

dasfoto

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
pre-ordered two in store on the 31st. a black and blue. the black has a FedEx number that isn't in their system yet. The Blue is still pending.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered another one on a new line through our Premier rep. Lets see what the order email says about delivery once I get it :)

samuch

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, just got off the phone with Amazon who told me it takes longer through them. It has to go from ATT, to Amazon's fulfillment center, then out to the customer. :(

Inkerguy

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Just tried the Agent chat and my order is 'in Processing. It will take 24-48 hours to process and 2 days to ship". Which if I have to wait until monday is fine, but I'll order online instead of at the store from here on out. I pre-ordered on the 30th at 6:30 pm in a store and haven't recieved any emails. But at least it went from 'Backordered' to 'Processing' today :)

Robert6512

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Finally!

So I ordered mine in an ATT store on Friday 3-30-12 around 12:00. The website has FINALLY been updated to show a tracking number. I haven't received a confirmation E-mail yet. So don't despair for those who haven't received anything yet. You will get one. Just give them some time.

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Just tried the Agent chat and my order is 'in Processing. It will take 24-48 hours to process and 2 days to ship". Which if I have to wait until monday is fine, but I'll order online instead of at the store from here on out. I pre-ordered on the 30th at 6:30 pm in a store and haven't recieved any emails. But at least it went from 'Backordered' to 'Processing' today :)

Seriously folks, STOP chatting and calling the CSRs. They're just giving you corporate speak responses.

I ordered on the 30th as well, and my order FINALLY flipped to shipped literally 30 seconds ago. If you preordered, there's a 99.9% chance yours is going to ship out today whether you've gotten the notice yet or not. FedEx is obviously scanning them into their system (my tracking info shows they picked up the order hours before it got scanned in w/ a tracking #) in no particular order, but they have them and they will ship them today.

Everyone relax.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire