Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

rogeret

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
If you're having problems finding a tracking number try going to https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%26source%3DIAWS00Z290000000u&token=3rgUZ75E then clicking on the "Questions about your order status" gif on the right side of the page. Here is a transcript of my conversation with the Agent. (Keep in mind, I was not, at the time, able to find a tracking number)

Markese: Hello, thank you for chatting with AT&T today. I see that you have a question regarding the details of an order. Is that correct?
[Me]: Yes, that is correct
Markese: I can certainly assist you today.
Markese: In order to protect your privacy, may I please have the First Name, Last Name, and the last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with this account?
[Me]: [Deleted for privacy]
Markese: Thank you for providing that information.
Markese: Do you have the order number?
[Me]: Yes, I do
[Me]: [Deleted for privacy]
Markese: I can take that order number.
Markese: Thank you.
Markese: Thank you for aptiently waiting.
Markese: I am sorry for the typo above. I have located the order and do see that the Estimated delivery date is Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM. The tracking number is [deleted for privacy]. The shipping carrier is Fed Ex. To further track the order, you may reach Federal Express directly on 800-463-3339 or visit their website by clicking here.
Markese:
Markese: Are there any other questions or concerns I can answer for you today?
[Me]: No, And thank you very much :)
Markese: Thank you for chatting with AT&T today. It has been a pleasure assisting you. Please come back and chat with us again if you need help in the future. We appreciate your business. You may click the “Close” button in the chat window to close this chat.
I think you just got lucky...

Lisa: Thank you for holding. I have located your order and I do see that it is in progress at this time.

Lisa: Your device has been ordered during a special pre-order event. Pre-ordered devices are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by e-mail when your device has shipped from our warehouse.

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
pre-ordered two in store on the 31st. a black and blue. the black has a FedEx number that isn't in their system yet. The Blue is still pending.
Wow...yours was an in-store order and received a tracking number? You're the first I've heard of that. I'm quite frustrated that online orders are more valued than in-store =(

mazepica

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Just received my At&t order confirmation email (April 5th @ 3:35 pm) stating that my Lumia (Cyan) has shipped! It's being shipped from Fort Worth, TX through FedEx. Will be delivered tomorrow by 4:30 pm. I ordered online on March 30th @ 1 pm. It will be an Amazing Day!

Inkerguy

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Seriously folks, STOP chatting and calling the CSRs. They're just giving you corporate speak responses.

I ordered on the 30th as well, and my order FINALLY flipped to shipped literally 30 seconds ago. If you preordered, there's a 99.9% chance yours is going to ship out today whether you've gotten the notice yet or not. FedEx is obviously scanning them into their system (my tracking info shows they picked up the order hours before it got scanned in w/ a tracking #) in no particular order, but they have them and they will ship them today.

Everyone relax.

Oh now where's the fun in that? :p Burning out an F5 key in 30 minutes is as 'Merican as wife beaters and Samuel L Jackson book readings.

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good news in store orderers (yes I know that's not a word) I just got my tracking number , I ordered in store 12:30 CST on the 30th. So if you ordered in store go check your status! :)

kenpm

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I believe the store orders that are in-store pick ups are in with the stores stock orders with a number reserved for pre-orders. This happened when I purchased an iPhone a few years ago. So there may never be tracking numbers for the in-store pick ups.
Finally got my tracking numbers. I wasn't sure that I would get them since I ordered in-store AND I'm having it shipped to the store. Fedex delivery on 4/6 by 3pm EDT.

I ordered the cyan model in-store on 3/30 at 5pm EDT.

npyle

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
woo hoo--just got my tracking number as well...ordered in store on 3/30 right around 1pm EST. Looks like more people who ordered in store are finally starting to get tracking/shipping info. PTL!!!! :eek:) Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

george_king

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I hope I get mine, but I am starting to wonder.

I live in Hawaii, and I ordered at a Store on the 30th, at about 6 pm EST (noon Hawaii time), and I am a premier customer.

My order status page still says Backordered, and it is supposed to be delivered to my house, and is not an in store pickup

sagiuno

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Shipped!!

Finally shipped!! Ordered the night of 4/1 through Premier.

Shipment Dates
Ship date: Apr 5, 2012
Estimated delivery: Apr 6, 2012 by 3:00 PM

Apr 5, 2012 5:26 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Apr 5, 2012 3:44 PMPicked up FORT WORTH, TX

NYCWin23

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
New to Windows OS! :)
I ordered mine online on premier at 5 pm on 4/5. Shipped at 6 hours ago Lol. i must have gotten lucky. Im in NY by the way.

Sorry I mean 4/2

Last edited:

AllPhoneNews

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I contacted live chat and they said "We have received your order today. It takes 24-48 hours to process a order and 2 standard business days to ship out. We will not have any information on this order until further notice." I pre-ordered on March 31st...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12