Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting pretty frustrated with this whole thing. I placed my order on the 31st and I haven't received my shipping notification as of yet. It is 9pm EST and I'm starting to doubt that I will get my phone tomorrow. I will be very upset and will not take this without some compensation from ATT. I paid full retail for my device and cannot understand why orders placed just yesterday have already shipped. Errrrgghhhh!!!

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Well it sounds like tracking numbers are still being sent out. While it's 9PM where you are, the facility all of these are coming out of is CT (8PM). I hope you get a tracking number tonight...

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
yea! Shipped, delivery expected by 3pm tomorrow! Purchased on the 30th in store. Case won't be here till the 10th but that's Amazon's fault

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I just don't get it.

First day of pre-order, card charged on 4/2, no shipping info, no tracking info.

ATT just says no info available, may ship within next few days.

Here we are nearing 9p CST and unless ATT/FedEX are working through the night, who knows when I'll get the phone.:confused:

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine was "picked up" at 6:46 CDT, and I made my call to the AT&T order status line around 7:30 and was blessed with my tracking code. The AT&T response was by 8:00 PM the 6th, but FedEx say by 3:00 PM.

I ordered in-store on the 30th, and chose the cyan. It was just an upgrade to my existing number.

bimbojr1

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
well.. got my tracking number... but.. Estimate delivery Apr 9, 2012 by 2:00 PM... why? tomorrow is "Good Friday" and here in Puerto Rico Fedex doesn't work that day... bummer!

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Odd, my card has been charged, but not for the full amount of the order. It seems that it only charged me for the phone, but the order seemed to indicate that I would also be paying the act. fee upfront as well. Did anyone else have to pay the act fee upfront?

mgombar

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Grrrrrrrr.

Well, it is 9:13 PM CST, and my order still shows Processing and no tracking number (or any communication via email). I placed my order on March 30th, so I should be an early order. I used AT&T Text chat, just to make sure my order was not held up for any reason, and the representative said my order was fine, but had not shipped. Now I don't know if he is pulling up the same info as me, but this user experience is pretty bad. People appear to have ordered their device only a couple of days ago are getting confirmations.

Well, I will just hope mine shipped and AT&T's internal systems are as slow as their 3G connections...and maybe I will have a tracking number in the morning. If not, I may cancel my order and take my chances on getting a device in the store on Sunday.

:-(

mgombar

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
New message

Well, on the last refresh, I finally saw a change.....

E0036: We are experiencing a temporary system error that prevents us from retrieving your order information . Please wait a few moments and try again later.

Not sure if this is an improvement over Processing...but it is a change.

:)

UPDATE: Back to "Processing" :-(

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
yea! Shipped, delivery expected by 3pm tomorrow! Purchased on the 30th in store.

Ditto, FedEx now says shipped and delivery by 3 pm tomorrow.

I'm impressed. I really expected them to ship the phone FedEx ground or something and not to get it until next week, especially since the shipping is free.

I was a little apprehensive about going to AT&T after all the carping I've heard about their customer service, so this is a bit reassuring. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Lumia 900 sales numbers look like by the end of the month.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. Finally shipped. I can unclench now =)

AT&T's shipping system must be rather bizarre; even though I just got the tracking number (by logging into my account) FedEx says they picked it up about 5 hours ago. Whatever.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth guys, it seems like AT&T is getting to them roughly in the order the orders came in.

I ordered in-store, way at the end of the day on the 30th, about 7-8 pm right before the store closed and they JUST updated my status a few hours ago and I got an actual "shipped" status about an hour and half ago.

Most of the people who got their confirmations before me, ordered the phones earlier in the day.

Total speculation here, but I'm betting almost everyone who ordered on the 30th is going to get their phone tomorrow. If your ordered on the 31st or the 1st or something, then maybe Monday... it seems like AT&T may be more on top of this than some of us are giving them credit for.

mgombar

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Shipping Date....

To recap:

I ordered on 3/30. Status still shows as "Processing"

Refresh at 9:36 PM CST, and I now show a Shipping date of 4/4/2012. First time I have seen a shipping date. Still no "Shipped" status or tracking number.

twingravity

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'll complain as a show of support. I ordered online on the 30th and I still show absolutely nothing different. Just "processing" on the premier site, processing on att.com/orderstatus, and it said processing when I called 888-333-6651. It couldn't find my order when I dialed 866-391-0749. No email. AT&T overall has done a pretty terrible job. I'm very unhappy.

EDIT: Okay, I swear they're watching this thread. I hit post and then the att.com/orderstatus page changes to show shipping date of 4/4 like mgombar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12