Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a tracking number!!!!! Just got it a second ago. I have been refreshing every minute since about 7. Now it just needs to get to my house by 1230 since I have to leave for the airport about then.

Gilgameshi

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth guys, it seems like AT&T is getting to them roughly in the order the orders came in.

I ordered in-store, way at the end of the day on the 30th, about 7-8 pm right before the store closed and they JUST updated my status a few hours ago and I got an actual "shipped" status about an hour and half ago.

Most of the people who got their confirmations before me, ordered the phones earlier in the day.

Total speculation here, but I'm betting almost everyone who ordered on the 30th is going to get their phone tomorrow. If your ordered on the 31st or the 1st or something, then maybe Monday... it seems like AT&T may be more on top of this than some of us are giving them credit for.

Nah, ordered mine on the 4th and got the email confirmation today.

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 3rd, and as of 6:30 PM (West Coast US) tonight, I have a tracking number and a delivery date of the 6th before 3 PM. :happy:

mgombar

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
System performance issues

I think it sounds like most people who preordered will be getting them. I am guessing there backend system is so bogged down that the data is trickling in....or at least I am hopeful.

No progress on mine lately. Still shows as Processing with a shipping date of 4/4/2012....crossing my fingers that I get a "Shipped" status and tracking number yet sometime tonight when all the data finally makes it through their systems.

bt66

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I think it sounds like most people who preordered will be getting them. I am guessing there backend system is so bogged down that the data is trickling in....or at least I am hopeful.

No progress on mine lately. Still shows as Processing with a shipping date of 4/4/2012....crossing my fingers that I get a "Shipped" status and tracking number yet sometime tonight when all the data finally makes it through their systems.

I hope that is true. I ordered mine online on 30th around 2.30pm & no status update so far. I called a couple of hours ago & AT&T rep said it's ready to be shipped & waiting to be picked up. It's 8.13pm PST & no email confirming that or do I see charge on my credit card. I will be might pissed if it doesn't show up tomorrow. Ordered through their Premier site too..

Update: Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time. WTF!!

twingravity

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

I was in the exact same situation as you until a minute ago. A FedEx tracking number popped up on att.com/orderstatus. Nothing on the premier site, of course. It may just happen for you any second. Best of luck.

chitocano0915

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
yep

mine has been shipped by fedex and using the tracking number it showed where it has been so yeah they on their way to their owners. mine was picked up in fort worth Texas, and from there its been moving, so yeah its finally coming, ignore the back order stuff and other emails, if its ordered, its shipping!!! never understood all the peeps talking bout they having problems, everything from preorder was easy and never had trouble with nothing. Nice phone and cant wait to have it tomorrow, finally get to retire my htc inspire 4g. funny **** but i swam with my inspire for 20 minutes in the ocean in florida on vacation, dried it and it still got washed in my washer at home, and the damn thing works just like the day i got it. loaded it up with many apps and games for my kids so it can keep going, but its LUMIA TIME DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loudfish

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally, I think

I have a tracking number and a status of shipped. Only on the att site. I ordered on the 30th from the premier site. The link in the email they sent on the 30th still says processing though.

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I got my confirmation and tracking number a little before 9pm CST after a lot of stressing out and talking to useless tools via AT&Ts weB chat. Can't wait til tomorrow to be rid of my iPhone.

mgombar

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Patience

Okay, mine flipped now to Shipped with a FedEx number now. I think there backend systems are "working hard" to process all the data from their shipping process, etc. Patience all, I am hopeful all preorders will be fulfilled.

Good luck all.

bt66

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I was in the exact same situation as you until a minute ago. A FedEx tracking number popped up on att.com/orderstatus. Nothing on the premier site, of course. It may just happen for you any second. Best of luck.
Oh you are right. Thanks A Million. It never occurred to me to check the at&t order status on their website. It shows it's picked up with a tracking # via FedEx. How come no email confirmation?? AT&T is F****d up anyway. Thanks buddy..i can sleep tight I will let my Focus track it & update me real time via parcel tracker App.

TJ425

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering how long will it take to get the numbers of how many people bought this phone during this marketing event.

I am guessing at least 2 weeks, but I don't know. Anybody have a better idea then myself?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Update: Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll process and then ship all items in your order at the same time. WTF!!

I am sorry to hear that dude. That's not good. I can imagine how frustrated you are, especially when you pre-ordered it on the 30th. Did you call them back to find out what went wrong. They better not tell you they were out of stock.

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So, I have to leave for the airport around noon. I called Fedex and they are going to hold it at the Fedex facility about 9 miles from my house. I can pick it up when they open around 8am. Happy Day! I am giddy. It is good my wife isn't here to witness this level of dork.

fuunkychicken

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
So, I have to leave for the airport around noon. I called Fedex and they are going to hold it at the Fedex facility about 9 miles from my house. I can pick it up when they open around 8am. Happy Day! I am giddy. It is good my wife isn't here to witness this level of dork.
So what happens if you're not around for delivery? Would they leave it at my front door (it's outside) or leave it with the leasing office at my apartments? Or try delivery again at a later date... That would suck. I'm pretty excited to get this phone I haven't had wp7 since my Arrive... Which my gf broke 2 weeks into my ownership!

SQLDenis

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It is moving :)

40 miles from my home now

Date/Time Activity Location Details
Apr 6, 2012 5:41 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
Apr 6, 2012 4:09 AM Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Apr 6, 2012 1:30 AM Arrived at FedEx locationINDIANAPOLIS, IN
Apr 5, 2012 9:05 PM Left FedEx origin facilityFORT WORTH, TX
Apr 5, 2012 6:20 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Apr 5, 2012 4:16 PM Picked upFORT WORTH, TX