Official has your Lumia 900 shipped yet thread

albogadowm

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
FedEx tracking shows by 3pm delivery today! FYI I ordered on the 30th via phone in the morning and my order showed processing until this morning but it actually shipped yesterday. Happy the screw up is going my way this time.

DarthJeter

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 31st and it is scheduled to be delivered by 3pm today. It is currently at the sorting facility since 8am. C'mon! Sort faster!

feizai77

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
On the truck out for delivery. At work all day. So, hopefully my wonderful wife will deliver it to me. Hopefully activating won't be a pain. Need to transfer to different line. It has been a long wait for this day!!!

drjekel_mrhyde

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 31st and it is scheduled to be delivered by 3pm today. It is currently at the sorting facility since 8am. C'mon! Sort faster!
It might be already on the truck. A checker sorter at the sort might not have scanned it due to a warn down label.
/Use to work there

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It might be already on the truck. A checker sorter at the sort might not have scanned it due to a warn down label.
/Use to work there

I'm wondering if I'm in a similar boat. I've never seen anything not on the truck for delivery by 8 AM and mine is still listed at the local facility since 4 hours ago. I did get nervous because I saw a fedex truck go through our apartment's parking lot and didn't stop but I'll assume mine is not out yet or on another truck.

I did have one bad experience with Fedex, not really their fault, but Dell put the wrong number on the shipping label, someone must have hand typed it because the put one house number off, which didn't exist. The driver updated the status and I called the facility and they delivered it later that day. But it was a Dell screw up, the account was the correct address, even the invoice that came in the box was the correct address. A nervous problem when waiting 3 months for a laptop that went through several delays. I hate ordering laptops. Building PCs is so much nicer but I need laptops now...

It is now on the truck for delivery as of 12:14 PM. Was getting a little scared there. Don't know if it will still make 3 PM, hopefully earlier.

Last edited:

baileywf

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I got mine!

My Lumia 900 just arrived at the front doorstep. Kudos to AT&T, as I just ordered it on Monday night! Battery is charging now...can't wait to fire it up!

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local ATT store in Strongsville, OH and they told me that even if they get the shipment in today, I won't be able to get the phone until monday because thats when the release date is??

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Carrier has arrived

I got mine last night! Then I discovered how Windows Phone 7 connector doesn't back up phone data. :mad: Hopefully WP8 can fix that! I went from a Titan to the Nokia that we are all jonesing for.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
on truck and fed ex fugged up my delivery the last time i shipped something to my place, they better not fug up again!!!

wp-since-2003

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Arrived!

Picked up in TX at 9:33p CT, arrived in ATL at my doorstep at 10:17a ET. Looks great - charging now. My Tilt2 is ready to die, so I can't wait to get this one up and running today.

TJ425

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received my tracking number yet but they removed the backorder qty and made it 0 now. Hopefully will get a tracking number today.

I placed my order on 3/30/12 with email confirmation, but in my account it said it was placed on 4/2/12.
on fedex truck out for delivery. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel