Productivity has decreased

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
haha.. I'm not addicted to technology, but I have been waiting for 2 months for this phone. Spent many hours at work looking looking at anything about the phone. I didn't pre order it because I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow. Hoping to be able to pick one up there.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
You lucky bums are at least getting it this week or have already got it. We in Asia and Europe will probably have to wait for another whole month before we can get our hands on one ... waaahhh

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
THanks for the perspective, hipporama. Here we are obsessing about whether they will ship in the next few hours and if we'll get them tomorrow or Monday while YOU have no hope of getting one for at least another month!

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
THanks for the perspective, hipporama. Here we are obsessing about whether they will ship in the next few hours and if we'll get them tomorrow or Monday while YOU have no hope of getting one for at least another month!
Thanks for rubbing it in some more! :dry

fonephool

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to you all..

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels/acts this way. Even though my spouse does think I'm an idiot!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You lucky bums are at least getting it this week or have already got it. We in Asia and Europe will probably have to wait for another whole month before we can get our hands on one ... waaahhh
Now you know how we felt in October 2010. That was a long month for us.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
This is why I think I should bite the bullet, order, pay my Verizon etf, lose grandfathered unlimited data, and move on. I'm slammed at work right now yet find myself hitting the forums, searching for new "lumia 900" news articles, and this am installing Launcher 7. My boss and clients will both be happy if I make it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss