TechnoBuffalo Review is up...

choover

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice, that's the most in depth review I've seen yet. Even better, they were very impressed with the phone!

Come on Friday....:)

borjeboy

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes this is the best one of them. He menation whats important (call quality and ofcourse LTE connection).... Were it acctually kills SGS 2 LTE.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
CONCLUSION SAYS IT ALL

’ve said consumers should walk into an AT&T store and get their hands on a Windows Phone device just to see how solid the platform is. That statement is even truer now that the Lumia 900 is available. It’s the perfect marriage of Windows Phone and beautiful, first-class hardware all in a super affordable $99 package. If you want more applications, then I don’t blame you for walking out of the store with an iPhone or an Android device. But if Windows Phone does suit your fancy, the Lumia 900 is, hands down the best option available.

garbanian

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The only line I really loved reading in that entire thing was: "Windows Phone doesn’t require that kind of power. It’s very efficient and snappy, even on lower-powered phones."

zwhohebe

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused, is this review complaining that the phone won't charge when off? Neither does the stagnant iPhone! Ppl are complaining about the ****ing glass being slightly raised, the camera button too stiff on a two stage button? Where am I?. Like Bill Mahr says, get out of the bubble!

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused, is this review complaining that the phone won't charge when off? Neither does the stagnant iPhone! Ppl are complaining about the ****ing glass being slightly raised, the camera button too stiff on a two stage button? Where am I?. Like Bill Mahr says, get out of the bubble!

Everything was good until you quoted bill mahr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss