04-03-2012 08:31 PM
    Nice, that's the most in depth review I've seen yet. Even better, they were very impressed with the phone!

Come on Friday....:)
    04-03-2012 08:51 PM
    Solid review.
    04-03-2012 11:48 PM
    Yes this is the best one of them. He menation whats important (call quality and ofcourse LTE connection).... Were it acctually kills SGS 2 LTE.
    04-04-2012 06:32 PM
    I like tehnobuffallo its my go to site for the most part
    04-04-2012 06:33 PM
    CONCLUSION SAYS IT ALL

’ve said consumers should walk into an AT&T store and get their hands on a Windows Phone device just to see how solid the platform is. That statement is even truer now that the Lumia 900 is available. It’s the perfect marriage of Windows Phone and beautiful, first-class hardware all in a super affordable $99 package. If you want more applications, then I don’t blame you for walking out of the store with an iPhone or an Android device. But if Windows Phone does suit your fancy, the Lumia 900 is, hands down the best option available.
    04-04-2012 06:36 PM
    The only line I really loved reading in that entire thing was: "Windows Phone doesn’t require that kind of power. It’s very efficient and snappy, even on lower-powered phones."
    04-04-2012 06:40 PM
    I'm confused, is this review complaining that the phone won't charge when off? Neither does the stagnant iPhone! Ppl are complaining about the ****ing glass being slightly raised, the camera button too stiff on a two stage button? Where am I?. Like Bill Mahr says, get out of the bubble!
    krayziehustler likes this.
    04-04-2012 08:34 PM
    I'm confused, is this review complaining that the phone won't charge when off? Neither does the stagnant iPhone! Ppl are complaining about the ****ing glass being slightly raised, the camera button too stiff on a two stage button? Where am I?. Like Bill Mahr says, get out of the bubble!
    Everything was good until you quoted bill mahr
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    04-04-2012 11:18 PM
    Everything was good until you quoted bill mahr
    if you're familiar with Bill's "Bubble" segment then you would know it fit perfectly with the point he was trying to make
    zwhohebe likes this.
    04-05-2012 06:39 AM
    if you're familiar with Bill's "Bubble" segment then you would know it fit perfectly with the point he was trying to make
    Im sorry but Bill Mahr is a vile, reprehensible, unfunny hack
    04-05-2012 07:03 AM
    Im sorry but Bill Mahr is a vile, reprehensible, unfunny hack
    this is not the place for that. I was just saying that if you watch his show then his comment would make sense...
    04-05-2012 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD