04-09-2012 11:21 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Definitely stupid comparison. Now that OS X runs on Intel, hardware is hardware, and you'd best believe OS X runs better with the 8 gigs of RAM I have in my Macbook now as opposed to the 2 gigs before.

The profit margins on WPhones must be insane. The APQ8055 SOC was released Q2 2010.
    Maybe, but don't forget to take into account the licensing fee that Microsoft charges OEMs.
    04-08-2012 01:02 AM
    Maybe, but don't forget to take into account the licensing fee that Microsoft charges OEMs.
    Microsoft is paying Nokia billions to make WPhones.
    04-08-2012 01:10 AM
    Microsoft is paying Nokia billions to make WPhones.
    That is true, but I was talking about HTC and Samsung.
    04-08-2012 01:19 AM
    Don't know if I posted in this thread but yes it's EXTREMELY frustrating to see these tech bloggers mark down phones (outside of Android) for having lower specs than the current Android phone. You'd think that everyone in the tech world would know off hand that an optimized OS works just fine on lower spec'd hardware (see older iPhones). Apple gets ranked high but it has a small screen and a non-removable battery and granted the 4s is dual core, the 4 was not. It's pick and choose. This is another reason why I don't put much stake into blog reviews of phones. I just use them to get a closer look at the phone for my own eyes
    04-09-2012 11:21 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD