I can't wait to get my 900 this weekend! Reading all the reviews, there is differing info on the camera. The engadget and technobuffalo review both said the camera was really good. And The Verge review(shudder) complained about the camera. I wonder why there is such a disparity between them. Or maybe it is just differing opinions about what is a good phone camera? Either way, I can't wait.
    04-04-2012 02:31 PM
    I can't wait to get my 900 this weekend! Reading all the reviews, there is differing info on the camera. The engadget and technobuffalo review both said the camera was really good. And The Verge review(shudder) complained about the camera. I wonder why there is such a disparity between them. Or maybe it is just differing opinions about what is a good phone camera? Either way, I can't wait.
    I think all the good lighting pictures were pretty good, but the low light ones suffered. Also, some people suck at using the half press focus thing that WP uses. Also, the verge guy was clearly kind of a ******...and by kind of I mean extremely.
    04-04-2012 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD