Shipping Day!!!

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE:

Teresa: Thank you for your recent order. The device will start to be shipped today, first come first serve basis. There is no guarantee it will be shipped today.

Teresa: You are welcome to chat back with later on.

tbeagl

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
they ship from Fort Worth and their headquarters is in Downtown Dallas, the tornadoes didn't hit them. the tornado actually touched only three miles away from me srs. Lancaster was where those trailers where, so south Dallas county. Dallas fortworth is a large *** metroplex that the three tornadoes that touched down didn't even get half of the metroplex.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
That's why I am having mine delivered to store. Getting one no matter what.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
How many Lumia 900s should Nokia, AT&T and Microsoft ship do you think for this phone to be considered as a success?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
How many Lumia 900s should Nokia, AT&T and Microsoft ship do you think for this phone to be considered as a success?

They will have to fill all preorders and have at least some on hand in the stores for launch day or this will be a "Failed Launch" The one group you don't want to disappoint here is those excited enough to preorder. Now that doesn't mean we all have to have them tomorrow but they must ship all preorders asap. It would be easy for store reps to say sorry we are sold out you should have preordered. If they have to deal with people who are upset because there devices didn't ship that will lead to bad press. It wont be very good publicity it thousands of preorders are back ordered and devices show up in stores.

ogdenous

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Here we go. I got the backorder email shortly after I ordered, checked this morning and showed the phone and sim as back ordered . Checked just now and no items are in backorder, showing 0 backordered. Lumia 900 here we come!

relytcoop

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Status Change

My order status has changed!

Originally, it showed 1 Back-Ordered and 1 Ordered. Now it only shows 1 Ordered and 0 back-ordered. I am hoping this means the Lumia is preparing to ship!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss