Shipping Day!!!

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Here we go. I got the backorder email shortly after I ordered, checked this morning and showed the phone and sim as back ordered . Checked just now and no items are in backorder, showing 0 backordered. Lumia 900 here we come!

after seeing this, went to check mine and the shipment status has changed to Processing. good sign!!

jleon21

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Now that it seems that they will ship today :D The next question, will they ship overnight for a Friday delivery or will it be a 2-day for Saturday????? :straight:

ddaniel87

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I live in Fort Worth. Fed Ex is having issues in Dallas but if they were in the warehouse in FortWorth, there should be no delay. No roads, warehouses were damaged past arlington.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just saw a fedex express van pull up my heat rate increased as if i was about to flight or fight up in here and then the dude gets out and goes to my neighbors house wth come on the deal is just down the road where the phones are get it here to me att... :D

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
It is quite possible that they're jamming these things on trucks right now and the order status just hasn't updated yet.
Last time I ordered a phone online, 2 years ago, I got the shipping notification about an hour before the doorbell rang and the DHL guy handed me a battered box with my Touch Pro 2 in it.

ddaniel87

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I just saw a fedex express van pull up my heat rate increased as if i was about to flight or fight up in here and then the dude gets out and goes to my neighbors house wth come on the deal is just down the road where the phones are get it here to me att... :D
i agree, i am in fort worth and i drive past the warehouse on my way to work. nothing happening, lol. maybe they did it over night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon