Shipping Day!!!

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Got my tracking number!! YAY!! finally. it arrives tomorrow!! :D now i can eat :D
also my shipping date shows April 4th and tracking number does work!!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
WOOHOOoOOO mine changed to shipped when i checked just now, shipping to socal via fedex.

i ordered pretty much as soon as the web page went live on the 30th.

tracking numbers are active, shipping standard overnight, so it will be in my hands by 3pm tomorrow! :D

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
WOOHOOoOOO mine changed to shipped when i checked just now, shipping to socal via fedex.

i ordered pretty much as soon as the web page went live on the 30th.

tracking numbers are active, shipping standard overnight, so it will be in my hands by 3pm tomorrow! :D

where are you located?

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
For everyone with tracking numbers and shipment arrival of 4/6...when you look at that summary page does it show your order date of 4/2 or later?

I placed my order on 3/30 using the online order page for the Lumia 900. Somehow, ATT says I actually placed my order on Monday 4/2. In my conversation with them, they show no record of me doing anything prior to 4/2.

Why they kept insisting that I blacked out for 3 days and actually filled out my order on Monday is a mystery. And, that shipments will be for next week.

If all these people showing tracking and shipments arriving tomorrow had order dates of this week, I'll just let it go.

Sridhar V

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
For everyone with tracking numbers and shipment arrival of 4/6...when you look at that summary page does it show your order date of 4/2 or later?

I placed my order on 3/30 using the online order page for the Lumia 900. Somehow, ATT says I actually placed my order on Monday 4/2. In my conversation with them, they show no record of me doing anything prior to 4/2.

Why they kept insisting that I blacked out for 3 days and actually filled out my order on Monday is a mystery. And, that shipments will be for next week.

If all these people showing tracking and shipments arriving tomorrow had order dates of this week, I'll just let it go.

ordered 4/4..actually I ordered on 4/2 and then they had goofed up...something went wrong and the order was stuck in their system...the rep reordered on 4/4...shipping today...

reddoorway

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Placed order Sat 31st, email ack that day
New email from ATT Tuesday confirming again ?!?
Checked order status, showing shipped, tracking #'s work
Delivery tomorrow before 3 by FedEx from Fort Worth TX :cool:

mcjama76

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Boom! Just got my Fedex tracking number! Ordered mid afternoon on the 30th, PST. Now my waiting shifts from waiting for a tracking number to waiting for the phone! It never ends...

chrise2

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Ft. Worth, ugh. From FedEx:

Although contingency plans are in place, some service delays and disruptions can be anticipated throughout the Dallas - Fort Worth areas.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: :) :) I just checked and my Lumia 900 is showing shipped and I have a FedEX tracking number and it showing that it will be delivered by 3pm EST April 6th. However, the gel case that I ordered at the same time is still showing Pending Shipment (Like I care) :). I placed my order online on March 31st at 1030am. My wife was shaking her head at how excited I was. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes