Shipping Day!!!

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Dont sweat the ones that haven't been updated yet. They are doing them as they are loaded and there are a lot going out :D

If everyone keeps banging away at the order status you're going to end up DOSing AT&T!

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The good news is it seems like there were a TON of pre orders. I am really pushing for Nokia here. They need this one to succeed and I am willing to help them :eek:

chrise2

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Just got my tracking number. I'm in NY and its shipping from Ft. Worth as well. Due by 3pm tomorrow. Time to make FedEx my homepage and give AT&T's servers a break.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered at the store (cyan) on 3/30 at around noon. Was even the first person to place a pre-order at that store. Still says "processing".....this is really annoying.

tulsapete

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
This shows they value online customers more than in-store customers. I place my order at 9:15 am on 3/30. Status still reads pending shipment...
UGH!!!!! I'm beginning to twitch!

brandon_powell

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This shows they value online customers more than in-store customers. I place my order at 9:15 am on 3/30. Status still reads pending shipment...
Same here, seems like in store orders should get priority over on line orders. Just read in another tread that in store orders may not arrive until 4/7 or 4/9.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

my order was online and the ATT site still says pending but when I started a chat the gentleman gave me my tracking info. seems the att site hasnt been updated

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, everyone who preordered in store--if we end up not getting our phones, I say we all go to the stores we ordered from and demand something as compensation. I think a free set of earphones would assuage my fury!

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered online on April 3rd and just got my tracking number. Sorry for all the guys who ordered in store, that's dumb they wouldn't ship at same time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone was wondering. I just called fed ex and they said no signature required for my phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea