Orders from AT&T Corporate Store shipped yet?

jcar302

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my pair in store last week.
Shipping to store, not my house, since i didn't think i was going to be home, and i added a line and am porting another number to my account.
Was getting worried since nothing i logged into could track my phone, other than the direct link from original email. If i called, no found, logged into ATT "my orders" no found.

Just got confirmation, my order shipped, will be in tomorrow at store.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Good to know guys. Can you let us know when they are getting delivered? Is it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get mine updated soon as well.

jcar302

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you guys getting confirmation through an email or are you checking the order status?

Mine was an email update.
Says it's leaving dallas ft worth and is due to arrive tomorrow here in NJ.
Seems kinda stupid, why not have the phones ready in warehouses around the country so they don't need to spend a ton shipping them overnight?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine was an email update.
Says it's leaving dallas ft worth and is due to arrive tomorrow here in NJ.
Seems kinda stupid, why not have the phones ready in warehouses around the country so they don't need to spend a ton shipping them overnight?

Great. I'm in NJ as well so hopefully I'll get my tracking info soon as well.

kevinrstruck

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
No email, but the order page now shows "Shipped" and a FedEx tracking number. Ordered from Corporate Store on Saturday the 31st. Delivery tomorrow by 3PM.

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
No email, but the order page now shows "Shipped" and a FedEx tracking number. Ordered from Corporate Store on Saturday the 31st. Delivery tomorrow by 3PM.

And here I thought they were doing it based on time from in store preorders, but this just threw that idea out the frakking window.

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking number from the customer service chat on the order page. My order details still haven't been updated, but the package has been picked up already, and scheduled for delivery before 3 tomorrow :) Seems like we will all likely be getting our phones, ATT's order tracking system is just slow and inconsistent?

Its strange though, the fedex tracking site doesn't have a destination listed. Is that normal?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Yoohooooo... Just checked the order status link and BAM... got the FedEx number and it's picked up from Dallas Fort Worth, TX and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

kevinrstruck

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got my tracking number from the customer service chat on the order page. My order details still haven't been updated, but the package has been picked up already, and scheduled for delivery before 3 tomorrow :) Seems like we will all likely be getting our phones, ATT's order tracking system is just slow and inconsistent?

Its strange though, the fedex tracking site doesn't have a destination listed. Is that normal?

Yes that is normal. It should update once it gets to the hub, right now it is probably on the truck on its way to the local hub. If not, don't worry, it will get to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans