When will we see sales numbers?

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
When do you think we'll see the pre-order sales numbers for the Lumia 900?.....I'd love to see how well it sold on pre-order.

Darth Lumia

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
If they're good numbers we will have them soon.... If not I'm sure that they would want to wait until the phone reaches a milestone say a million or so

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Is Nokia known for publicizing sales? A Deutsche Bank analyst predicts sales of only 140,000 to 680,000 in the US. I bet Nokia would love to prove that wrong.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Shouldn't expect numbers until sales officially begin and the marketing campaign is well under way, if you get them at all that is.

BallistaMan

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd bet it'll be some months unless there are some crazy good numbers. There are probably only hundreds of thousands at most, more likely 5 digits. There's plenty of chatter on the internet from people who preordered, but I have no idea how many others are silent. Honestly I'd figure most people who preorder this phone are the talkative type, which means that sales could be lower... (since there aren't 100k+ people claiming to have it on the way).

I suspect that this phone will have strong sales over its life, but only after the marketing gets underway--many people didn't really pay attention to the phone until this barrage of media reviews as it were. Plus there aren't enough WP7 faithful or jaded iOS/Android users to pump the preorder numbers super high.

It'll do well, but it'll take time and lots of tlc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes